Chapter 2: Confessions from a Sloppy Joe.

Lincoln's POV

I returned back to the cafeteria, as I was distracted about the note that Ronnie Anne gave me, as I told Clyde every detail about the gift.

"No way" Clyde said, "Yeah, Ronnie Anne gave me the new Ace Savvy comic for Valentine's Day, that's so sweet of her part" I said, "And you said that you don't like Valentine's Day" Clyde said, "I know, but maybe I changed my mind, maybe the holiday is not as bad as it seems" I said, "Awww, that's so cute, wait, if Ronnie Anne gave you the comic, does that means she likes you?" Clyde said, "I don't know, but I need to find out" I said, "But how? I lied to her saying that you didn't came to school and you're sick" Clyde said, "That's not problem, I'll try to hide from Ronnie Anne as I can until I get home" I said, "Okay, but try to find a place to hide now because she's coming right now" Clyde said, "Oh man, I'm going to class now, see you later after school buddy, bye" I said as I run away from the cafeteria to my class, actually I lied to run away from Ronnie Anne until I think in another plan.

After school....

I arrived home, and I saw my sisters doing disaster as always in the hallway of the rooms, Lori came from the kitchen, as she calls us for a family reunion, so everyone came down faster and we started to sit down in the couch, while Lori was holding a stick, as we started to pay attention to her, which means she's in charge again, we are now doomed.

"Everyone paid attention, Mom and Dad literally went to eat dinner in a restaurant for a Valentine's Day, so I'm in charge now" Lori said as everyone were like "Ugh, again?", even me, "This is not a game, I want everyone to stay in your rooms until our parents return" Lori said, we were so mad because she got us like prisioners in our rooms, and we got plans for this day too.

"Okay, everyone get in your rooms now, while I go talk to Bobby boo" Lori said, as we went running upstairs, but instead of going to the rooms, we went to my room to talk about something important.

"This is not fair, I was suppose to go to a big party tonight" Luna said, "You think that's not fair! I was supposed to go on a date with with a boy I met in a football game, and now I have to cancel now thanks to Lori" Lynn said angrily, while she throws a ball in the wall, "I was supposed to go to the mall with my friends for the big Valentine's Day sale to buy clothes to impress my date, now I don't have nothing to put on" Leni said sadly, "Everyone will be love struck in this Valentine's Day, haha, get it? get it?" Luan said trying to tell a joke, we were like "Uh", as everyone starts arguing, but I got a plan to get out of this.

"Okay, I see that everyone is upset that you can't go out for Valentine's Day, as I am, but we need to...." I said as Lynn stopped me, "Wait, you have plans for Valentine's Day?" Lynn said, "We thought you hate Valentine's Day" Lana said, "Actually, I hate it at the beginning, but....." I said, I was nervous to tell them, but they find out so fast, "OMG, you were making plans to go out with Ronnie Anne" Leni said as they started screaming, "Okay, fine, I was planning to see Ronnie Anne, okay? I wanna know if she's in love with me because she gave me the Ace Savvy comic and I wanna know why" I said, "According to my hipotesis of Valentine's Day, people gave amazing gifts to that special someone to express how much they care and feel for them, just in case that if you are lonely and you need someone in your life, you just spend all your life alone" Lisa said, "In english please, Lisa" I said, "That means that if she gave you the comic of that superhero you like so much, it's obviously that she likes you" Lisa said, "Oh, now I get it, that explains why I am having feelings for her too" I said, "Awww, that's so sweet" Lola said, "You should tell her, bro" Luna said, "When are you going to see her?" Leni said, "Today, Clyde told me that she was coming over here, because she thinks that I'm sick" I said, "Oh, do you need help or something in case that she beats you up?" Lynn said, "No, I'm fine, now we need to think in a plan to let Lori takes us out for tonight" I said, "I got it, how about if she goes in a date with Bobby, while we sneak out" Lana said, "Lana, that's a great idea, but someone needs to call Bobby to have a date with Lori to get distracted while we leave the house to make our plans for this day" Luna said, "Leave it all to me" I said, as I take my phone to call Bobby, while everyone got out of my room to make their plans.

An hour later.....

Ronnie Anne's POV

Ronnie Anne's POV

I was walking in the street to go see Lincoln because I didn't see him in school all day, so I went in my way to his house, until I got a calling from Brina, asking me about if I tell my feelings to Lincoln.

"Hello Brina, what's up?" I said, "Hello Ronnie Anne, did you tell Lincoln about your feelings?" Brina said, "Not yet, I'm going to his house right now to tell him" I said, "Alright, tell me the details later, I'm going to the cinema with my boyfriend, have fun" Brina said, "Okay, bye friend" I said as I hang up, and I was still walking until I arrived go his house and I ring the doorbell of the house, someone open the door and it was Lori, who attend me.

"Hi Ronnie Anne" Lori said, "Hello Lori, is Lincoln here?" I said, "Yeah, he's literally in his room right now" Lori said, "He feels so bad right?" I said, "Bad? No, he's fine" Lori said, "Oh thank god, I thought it was a tough flu" I said, "What flu? No one here has been sick those days" Lori said, "But Lincoln told me that he was sick and he stayed all day in home and......" I said, "I think he lied to you" Lori said, "Oh, I see, can you call Lincoln right now?" I said, "Fine, LINCOLN COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW, SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU" Lori yelled, "Coming" Lincoln said as he came faster, and I was so angry at him for lying me, "I'll leave you alone, if you hurt her, I'll literally gonna punch you" Lori said angrily to Lincoln, as she walks away upstairs to her room, while I was alone with Lincoln in the porch.

"Look, I can explain" Lincoln said, "Don't tell me anything, I can't believe you lied to me for this, after I gave you an amazing gift" I said with tears, "I know and I'm sorry Ronnie Anne, but actually I need to know why you gave that gift if you hate Valentine's Day" Lincoln said, "Why would you want me to say it? After you lied to me, you want to know" I said, "Just tell me why and I'll understand it" Lincoln said, "I bought you the comic because I thought you would like that stupid and cheesy holiday and I decided to gave you something for been my friend" I said, "Your friend? You always were bullying me all the time and you think I'm a pathetic calling me Lame-O, that's not what I treat my friends, tell me the truth" Lincoln said, "Fine, the reason that I make fun of you and put you that sloppy joe is because I..... I really like you, even more than friend" I said, "What?" Lincoln said, "You heard me, I love you Lincoln Loud" I said as I pull him closer to kiss him, Lincoln got shocked about that kiss, so he replied: "I love you too Ronnie Anne Santiago" and then he kissed me back, I was blushing so hard when he locked my lips, while Lincoln's sisters where watching the action from the window, as were fangirling so hard, so I stopped the kiss, as I put a sloppy joe in his pants for lying, he was feeling cold, but he didn't care because he was hypnotized, so I said goodbye to him and I walk away from the house, while Lincoln closed the door, and he went to his room to take off this clothes and the sloppy joe in his pants, as I send him another post-it inside the sandwich that says:

"Sorry for putting the sloppy joe, but you deserve it for lying me, anyway, I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day Lame-O" xx -Ronnie Anne

He was still shocked that he's now in love with me, as he starts to lie down in his bed, while he reads his comic in underwear.