Chapter 8: iHeartYou Lincoln Loud! Part 1

Ronnie Anne's POV

I was still inside the house, as Lincoln's sisters explained me how to spy on Cristina to see if she really likes Lincoln, so I was putting attention to their plan.

"So.... This is gonna be the plan?" I asked to Lori, "Yeah, we are gonna put you this hat with a microphone that Lisa invented to see what is Cristina up to" Lori said, "But she isn't gonna find out about the plan right?" I said, "I don't think so, she literally doesn't know you, so you'll be fine" Lori said, "Remember we are doing this for Lincoln" Luna said, "Whatever, I'm doing this for the arcade pass" I said, "Okay" Lori said, as Lincoln came downstairs, while we hide our plan stuff to him, and I hide in the couch to not let him see me, he doesn't need to find out about this plan.

"Hey girls" Lincoln said, "Hey Lincoln, what's up bro?" Luna said, "I need an advice of Lori" Lincoln said, "Okay, what is it about?" Lori said, "About me" Lincoln said, "Oh, it is about you and Cristina?" Lori said, "Yeah, I was thinking, if I should change my personality to impress her? Because I'm afraid that she doesn't like for who I am actually, she still thinks I'm weird" Lincoln said, "I don't think so Linky, you are cool and awesome" Leni said, "Yeah, your personality and interests makes you who you are" Lynn said, "Yeah, it's not worth it that someone likes you for been different, be yourself, you'll see she will like it and she will love you" Lori said, "Why are you saying this? I thought you hate Cristina" Lincoln said, "We don't like this girl, but if that girl means a lot to you and makes you happy, we'll be happy for both of you" Lori said, "Awwww, thanks Lori" Lincoln said, as they hugged, "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to the mall with Clyde to buy a tux for the dance, see ya" Lincoln said as he leaves the house, while I got up in the couch, and I hear anything, but I was kinda feeling bad for him.

"So, Ronnie Anne? You're ready for spying her?" Lori said, "You know girls, thanks for involving me but... I pass" I said as I took off the hat, "Wait.... Are you quitting?" Lori said, "Yeah, I know Lincoln hurted me and I hurt him too, but it's not worth it spying on his girlfriend, you're trying to hurt him more, even he's right, you guys are not supporting him in his decisions, if Lincoln want to be with this girl, let him be with her, be happy for him, like it or not, I'll be happy for him, because he found happiness, and don't worry for me, I'll try to find mine in another place" I said, "Are you sure about this?" Lana said, "Of course, I'm fine, now I'm leaving, I'm going to the arcade with Brina, bye girls" I said as I went to the door, while the sisters were clapping me for the speech, feeling proud of me.

While at the mall....

I was going shopping with Brina, then we go to the arcade, while we play videogames together, maybe I was right, I'm fine without Lincoln, but maybe I changed my mind when suddenly something interesting happened there.

"So, you'll let Lincoln date that girl?" Brina said, "Yeah, he'll be fine with her, they deserve to be happy" I said, "I'm glad you move on" Brina said, "Yeah, I'm happy here with you, my brother and no one else" I said, "That's my girl" Brina said, as we hugged, until I heard someone talking about Lincoln behind his back outside the arcade, it was Cristina talking to a friend, I was curious what she was talking about, so we went spying into a clothing store, as I put my phone with a voice recording app inside in some of the clothes to listen to their chat

"Hey Linda, what's up?" Cristina said, "Hi Cris, what's up?" Linda said, "Nothing, just buying a dress for the iLoveYou Dance in school" Cristina said, "Really? That's awesome, and who's your date?" Linda said, "Lincoln Loud" Cristina said, "Lincoln Loud? Are you kidding me?" Linda said, "No, I'm going out with him" Cristina said, "That guy made fun of you since the video contest and you're going out with him?" Linda said, "You know that I'm using him right?" Cristina said, as Brina and I got shocked, "Oh, so you're really pretending?" Linda said, "Yeah, I'm using him to make my ex-boyfriend David jealous so we can go back together again" Cristina said, "Okay, and why you choose Lincoln?" Linda said, "I tried to find another cute boy, but there wasn't, and then I found Lincoln Loud, and he was kinda cute, so he was perfect for my plan" Cristina said, "Oh, that's awesome, and you think your plan will work?" Linda said, "Of course, if David wants me back again, I'll dump Lincoln" Cristina said, "Oh, and I thought you like Lincoln for reals" Linda said, "No, after what happened to that video of the video contest, I don't think so, he's a weirdo just like the geeks, believe me, no one would like to go out with someone like him" Cristina said, "True, anyway, let's go to the beauty salon, I heard there's a sale of 2x1 in manicure" Linda said, "Awesome, let's go girl" Cristina said, as they went running to the beauty salon, and I took off the phone from the clothes, I can't believe that girl was playing with Lincoln's feelings, that's the reason his sisters hate her, and they were right, I need to tell them about Cristina now, as we ran away drom the mall and we went to Lincoln's house again to tell them.

While in "The Loud House".....

We arrived, and we show them the recording, as they were shocked of what they heard.

"OMG? Is that real?" Lynn said, "Yeah, Brina and I listened to it while we were at the mall, and you guys were right, Cristina is playing with Lincoln" I said, "We knew it, we weren't crazy" Luna said, "I know, we can't believe Cristina's been doing that to our brother" Lana said, "See? I told you that she's a snake" Lola said, "So what are gonna do now?" Leni said, "We know what to do, let's go and tell Lincoln" Lola said, "I don't think it's a good idea to tell him, he's not gonna believe us, and he'll be angry again after the last time, and saying that we invented the story" Luna said, "True, so what are we gonna do?" Lana said, "This is the plan, we are going to expose her" Lori said, "How?" Brina said, "Tonight in the iLoveYou School Dance, we'll going undercover to spy on Lincoln and Cristina, and we'll see the real snake that she is" Lori said, "Exactly, if she's messes with my brother, we'll be messing with her" Lola said, "So who's with me?" Lori said as everyone put their hands, while Lincoln goes downstairs with a tux, and he looks so handsome, I was hynotized for his look, as I was regretting why I dump him.

"Hey girls, how do I look?" Lincoln said, "You look handsome" Lynn said, "You look like a thousand dollars" Leni said, "Our Lincoln is growing up, I'm in tears right now" Lola said with joyful tears, as she hugs Lana, "You look amazing, I'm proud of you bro" Luna said, "Thanks, before leaving I wanna say that I'm sorry for saying that you don't care of my happiness, you guys told me that to protect me and to listen to my heart, after I was sad that my relationship with Ronnie Anne didn't worked out well, and now that I found another girl who loves me, thanks for accepting my relationship with Cristina, it means a lot to me, you're the best sisters ever" Lincoln said, "You're welcome, now go there and have fun little brother" Lori said, "I will, now I'm leaving because Cristina is waiting for me right now, I'll be arriving at 11:30, so good bye" Lincoln said, as he leaves the house, while we were still feeling bad for him, because he doesn't know that Cristina is using him, but we need to do something to expose the truth, as the plan stills goes on, so we went outside to prepare everything, this is gonna be a school dance that people will never forget.

TO BE CONTINUED........