Chapter 7: Give Your Heart a Break

Ronnie Anne's POV

I was walking to my house with a angry face, I can't believe Lincoln did this to me, after  I gave him a amazing gift of that dumb hero he loves, Ace Savvy, I tried hard to win his heart again with a truly apologize, and then I saw him with another girl, ugh, I'm really angry at him right now, he doesn't deserve me, he deserves to be happy with someone who's more pretty, maybe a girl who is perfect, something that I don't have, as I start to still walking while having so many thoughts inside my head, until I got a text in my phone, it was from Brina, who want a hang out, but I wasn't in a good mood for a hang out, so I declined her invitation, as I texted her back saying: "You're right about what you said, Lincoln Loud is a big Lame-O jerk" and I was still walking away sadly.

The next day in school....

Mrs. Johnson was giving away tickets for the iHeartYou School Dance, while Brina and I were walking in the hallway, and we saw about the dance tickets, but I didn't want to go, because since my break up with Lincoln, I don't wanna go to dumb, boring and cheezy dance, so we talked about what happened yesterday.

"Look, we should go to that dance" Brina said, "I would go, but no, because it's cheezy and boring, as Lincoln and I say it at the same time" I said sadly, "You guys were perfect, I'm sorry about what you saw yesterday" Brina said, "Nah, it's okay, Lincoln deserves a girl who's better than me, maybe I should forget him for the rest of my life" I said, "You should, he hurted you so much, and I don't want to see my best friend sad and hurt" Brina said, "Yeah, and maybe you're right, even that I tried my best to apologize, he betrayed me with another girl, he doesn't even deserve my friendship" I said, "Exactly, you don't need him anyway, you can find another perfect boy" Brina said, "Even more perfect than Lincoln?" I said, "Yeah, of course, heal your problems and you'll be fine" Brina said, "Yeah, dances are for cheezy people, Lincoln is one of them, and he doesn't have to know it, because he is a jerk" I said, "That's my girl" Brina said, until we saw Lincoln and Clyde talking in the hallway, I think they are coming to us, as I tried to run away, and I did, then Brina was making a angry staring at them, especially to Lincoln, and she walks away too, while Lincoln and Clyde were confused about what is going over there.

"What happened to Ronnie Anne? Is she's avoiding me?" Lincoln asked, "I don't know, but she ran away from you" Clyde said, "But she's still friends with me right?" Lincoln said, "Since the break up, I don't think so" Clyde said, "Well, I'm fine with this, I don't need her, I have Cristina with me, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend in the iHeartYou School Dance" Lincoln said, "What? You're going to that dance, but what about the Ace Savvy convention that we supposed to go, you promised to go with me this weekend" Clyde said, "Oh man, I forgot it, sorry Clyde, but maybe next time, because I'm still grounded, I'll convince my parents to let me go out" Lincoln said, "Oh okay buddy, maybe I should go to the dance with you, but I need to find a date for the dance, I wish Lori would go with me, because she's perfect" Clyde said with red hearts in his eyes, "Okay..... We need to find you a real date because Lori is not convinced to go with you, and not worries, if the dance is so boring, we'll leave early and we go to the Ace Savvy convention instead" Lincoln said, "Okay buddy, let's go to class now" Clyde said, as they walk away to class.

After school....