.2 Clean

(How the bathtub would look. Pic up top.)

Ch.2

I found the bath soon enough and made my way inside. Steam escaped through the door as I slide it open. I blinked past it and hurried inside shutting the door behind me.

I could see a huge tub filled to the top with steaming water. I bit my lip looking around to make sure the room was empty. I don't wish to be seen by the girls. My body is shameful to look at.

I approached the tub and started to undress. My raggedy shirt fell from my slim figure first. The steam warmed me causing me to sigh in relaxation. Next my bottoms came undone. I slid them off and set them to the side with my old shirt. I quickly slid into the tub ignoring the slight burn.

I couldn't believe I was bathing in hot water. I was always told to bathe in the river down the road from my home. It was always freezing water but I grew used to it. But this was truly amazing. My body relaxed instantly as it experienced​ this new feeling.

The sound of giggling made me sit up slightly. The shadow of three of the girls moved past the door. I listened as their sounds faded as they kept moving. I calmed myself down and laid back again. My eyes fell closed as I let my body soak. I felt my tears come before I could stop them. Even as my eyes stayed closed they moved down my face mixing into the clear water below.

I was sold to a whore house. My mother and father sold me. Can I even call them that? Through the years of abuse I've been put through they just sell me. I've always believed that if I was a girl they would be happy. I would have been able to marry a noble man and bring honor to my family. But I was born a boy and no man wanted to marry his daughter to a poor fella.

I hid my face in the empty room and hid my sounds of sadness. A man shouldn't cry so much. Father always said I was weak and needed to man up.

I slid more under the water until I was submerged. Maybe I should stay under forever. Would it make the ones around me happy if I inhaled this water? Will I be released from this pain in my heart if I just rest? I could feel my air running out the longer I stayed under. I slowly raised out of the water and took a breath. My tears were now mixed with the water and I was glad. I couldn't tell if I was still crying or not.

I started to scrub my body and clean my hair. There are only female cleaning products so I put up with them. I only wet my hair so it will be easy to brush later. I washed my body with cucumber melon soap.

I stood up out the tub and started to wring my hair out. It stopped around my lower back and always made mother angry to see it since my hair was longer than hers. I usually kept it clipped up to not anger her. We had no real sharp objects to cut it down. She told father to cut it but he didn't want to touch me. She didn't cut it herself because she felt that it was below her to touch such a creature as well.

Once I was done I stepped out the tub and reached for a clean towel. When I found one it was a fluffy green, it made me smile. I've always found green such a beautiful color. I dried my body off and looked at the clothes I was given.

I need to accept my new life. I was going to work in such a place and I wasn't a child. I was happy to know that my new little sister don't wear things that are revealing. They have simply flower like dresses.

I slipped on the revealing clothing and found myself blushing. How embarrassing and degrading it was for me to look such a way. I was boy and yet I was going to be treated like a girl here. I sighed to myself and went to pick up my old clothing.

Once I opened the doors to leave I spotted Rose not far. "R-Rose!"

She turned back quickly at the sound of her name. "Ah! Kia I was looking for you. Come so we can start your training little brother."