.6 Gift

((Kia's new little sisters in pic, one red head of course))

Ch.6

I spent the next two days talking to the girls about how to properly be able to bed. They cooed at me for asking so shyly. I put up with it until they had their fill. Most of the things they said made me want to faint. I stopped asking after a while. My bruises were still fading and my eye was fully opened again. 

"Kia what's wrong?" Hanna asked me as she brushed my hair.

Frosty was sitting in front of me as I brushed her hair. We are in my room since is was still early. I tilted my head and let a sigh escaped me.

"It's nothing to fret over. I'm just worrying about things."

Frosted looked over her shoulder at me. "Is it about how to bed someone?"

I blushed as she hit the mark. "Who told you such things?" I asked as I looked down at my lap.

She turned her full body to me looking at me clearly. "All the sisters gush over how shy you looked when asking. I didn't mean to pry Kia."

I gave her a pat on the head with a smile. "It wasn't your fault. I just wanted to learn some things."

Hanna leaned over my shoulder to cut into the conversation. "I've started to learn somethings too but not on bedding yet. Master says I have a few summers before then."

I smiled at her words. "Then we're all still vary innocent."

The girls smiled and we all went back to brushing. A little while later I was called into Masters office. I was surprised to see Ryker sitting inside. He smiled a bit at the sight of me.

I felt myself take my eyes away from him with a frown. "Yes Master?"

"Mr. Thron here has paid a great sum of money to have you by his side today. I asked that you be kind and follow his every command." The look in Masters eyes told me there was no room for an argument.

I nodded and looked at Ryker. He stood and I looked at his chest as he got closer. He stopped before me and spoke so softly I was sure Master couldn't hear. "I have a gift for you and I hope you like it."

I kept silent but did smile. I've never been gifted before. Ryker moved past me and I followed as he walked out the office. The walk to our usual room was quiet. I didn't want to break the silence but I was on edge.

"Are you alright Kia?" Ryker asked as he walked.

I looked at him and saw him turning back around after glancing at me. "Yes Mr. Thron."

He didn't comment and I couldn't see his face. I had no idea how he was reacting to my words. Did he know I was lying? I was getting myself more worked up.

When we made it to the third floor I caught sight of Pepper. She held cleaning supplies in her hands. When she looked up she smiled brightly and waved at me. I gave her a small smile not wanting to be rude to Ryker. Pepper took the initiative and came to speak to me directly causing me to stop walking.

"I was put on cleaning duty today. My back hurts but I'm doing good." She said happily.

I smiled at her as I glanced at a waiting Ryler. "That's great Pepper, I have to-"

"I was thinking after me and Lilly bathe can you read to us for bed?"

I stopped my frown from coming on and kept smiling. "I'll see what I can do."

She took that answer with a smile before walking off. I sighed and sent a sorry smile to Ryker. He only chuckled and started walking again. The truth was I can't read or write. I didn't go to school and was embarrassed about it.