Chapter 13 phone call

Angie's P.O.V

A: Did you like it? I asked 

G: Do you actually feel like that Angie? He asked 

I totally didn't know what to say I don't wanna lie but I don't want them to know something is going on yet because they well ask so many questions and for some of them I don't even know myself.

A: Um No well yeah but not right now it was from some years but I decided to write about it now. I said I just lied well I didn't completely lie to them tho. 

V: Oh cool well not cool that you felt like that before but I love the song, Angie. she said 

L: Yeah great song. Said Ludmilla 

A: Thank you, girls. I said and smiled 

I stood up from the piano and hugged both of them and from the corner of my eye I could see German smiling at us it was sweet. We stopped hugging and both girls went upstairs to their rooms to talk I guess me and German were just standing there doing nothing until I went up to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek then looked into his eyes and smiled at him he smiled to then I thought about something the phone call he had the other day when he got nervous then left my room.

A: so I was wondering um who called you the other day that you got nervous? I asked

G: um just a person

A: who is that person?

G: just someone

A: okay then

I feel like he is hiding something and I will find out trust me I will.

A: I should go call someone

G: who

A: um someone you know

G: like who

A: just a person from my family

G: family???

A: yeah my cousin I promised I would call him

G: okay then??

A: bye

I went to my room and started to call him not my cousin but him that one who betrayed me.

       Phone Call         

B: you finally called back Angeles

A: yeah and I just called to tell you to  never call me again. I said and hung up the phone angry

       End Of Phone Call        

I have never yelled at anyone before but I had to do it I just did he was getting in my last nerve and I'm tired of suffering because of him I will not suffer anymore. After I stopped thinking about that jerk I went back down stairs to get a drink when I saw German sitting in the couch doing nothing so I went and sat next to him.

A: hey

G: hey angel. He said

A: what you doing. I said with a happy voice

G: nothing but are you gonna sleep in my room tonight or go sleep in yours? He asked and looked at me

A: um I think yours because I'm always happy when I'm with you. I said and he smiled to me

G: and I'm always happy when I'm with you. He said which made me smile and blush a bit.

A: so are we going to sleep now or later? I asked

G: how ever you want my angel. He said which made me blush even more

A: okay then I think we should go to bed but first I need to get some water. I said he just nodded and headed upstairs

And I went to get my water then I went to my room got changed then called jack to see how everything was over their he said everything was perfect and Lucia is doing better so after the Phone call I went to German's room but I entered when he was taking off his shirt he didn't see me so I went and laid on his bed and watched had m take his shirt off when he was done he saw me and had a cheeky  grin on His face as.........

He was coming up to me with his shirt still off I was biting my bottom lip. He then came closer to me and JUST kissed my check that's it I wanted him to kiss me a real kiss not on the check but I guess its okay. He then just lied next to me I smiled to him the turned to the other side when he started to kiss my neck I let him because I liked it.

A: what are you doing? I asked but already knowing

G: well you didn't sleep here yesterday so you have to pay for that Missy. He said cheeky.

A: oh really I'm in trouble now. I said sarcastic

G: yes you are and your gonna be punished. He said and I just laughed 

When he got on top of me and started to kiss me on the lips with a lot of love but hard not to hard but not to soft he then tried to take off my shirt then he did I started to take off his pants and well u think you get the picture and knows what happens next I hope.

Sorry for a other very weird chapter and boring one but you will be learning a lot more to what happened to Angie in France and other things about her.

Who wants to read the next chapter soon?

Probably no one