Revealing

"Are you being hunted?"

The creature wasn't sure. He had no prayers admonished from him. The confusion from yesterday still accompanied him. Even in the charging of the wind, the dark sorcery of the clouds-when he ought to be regaining the strength, he was still afraid. The other he sitting cross legged a few yards away from him watched him all throughout the agitated night. He bore too many questions, the prime of which disturbed him the most.

"Are you being hunted?"

This was an odd human being. For instance, this one also sees him. He wasn't happy of the humans ability. All he asks from the humans is negligence and ignorance. The man felt otherwise.

He had too many questions.

"Are you still going to be shy?" He called out. The alley way they resided in lacked human presence and this lack seemed to have surged the human's confidence. He asked away unrelenting. It appeared, which was odd to the shadow creature, the human also had a need to be unsighted by other human beings. The similarities didn't ease his fears. It increased it.

"how were you born?" The human asked leaning his back against plump garbage bags. The wind scraped everything else from the ground.

"The darkness" he was able to whisper rather like snapping of twigs.

"Thats nice." The human contemplated looking self satisfied. His face filled with inquisition again." Be a bit  more specific. What kind of darkness"

The creature stared at the human with hollow eyes.

"The...darkest shadows...begets us..."

"Amazing" the human seemed immobilized by the joy that his answer brought him. The satisfaction lasted a second. Curiosity clouded that face again.

"What kind of darkest shadows?" The human frowned, the brown eyes drooping on him. "A little more specific..."

The shadow creature looked aggraved at the human. He has been crouching between two trash cans since yesterday and never ushered out due to the man sitting opposite to him. He was afraid. This was a man who can also hurt him.

If he had the strength about him, he would have strangled that neck.

"The darkest in the moment..."

"Out of any shadows?" The next question pounded, his expression turning into the same kind of hesitant need to know.

The creature waited for something. It nodded its head.

"Wow" the human commented. "Incredible!" He laughed to himself. After a pause of thoughts filled silence, the human straightened his focus on him again.

"Can I..." hes eyes filling with excitement.".... make a shadow creature?" He asked with those  narrowed eyes.

He howled to answer.

The screams of his brother's reverberated the air in conjunction with the hasty wind and the grumbles from upstairs. More howls joined the air-more of the awakening.

"And the song begins..." the human murmured pacified.

The howls stretched for a good half an hour. The human didn't interrupt at all. Instead he seemed preoccupied by the distant blissful sound of it.

It was a truly cold day shrouded in the angry clouds. And soon the clouds started to drip, heavy energetic pelts triggering huge mobs of human to a sudden rush to seek shelter.

Except for the one sitting a few yards from him, who let the drops soak him, becoming more hypnotised by the second.

"Tommy"

This time the voice truly terrorized him.