Chapter 33

Nick's POV

I yawn then roll over and wrap my arms around Mallory and pull her closer to me. Her first week with me had been great I loved getting to spend time with her she rolls over and curls up closer to me I run my fingers up and down her back then open my eyes and look down at her she was still sleeping I loved her I knew that she loved me too plus we were in a relationship this was real for me now. She wakes up then looks at me "Morning Nick." I smile "Morning beautiful." She kisses me and wraps her arms around my neck I kiss back then get on top of her and pin her arms above her head then start kissing down her neck. She moans then starts moving against and I can tell that she's getting impatient I move the sheet off her body then kiss and nip across her collarbone. I move lower then find her breast I place my hand on one and the other goes in my mouth she grabs my hair then pulls it hard I push her legs apart then slowly push into her then speed up she digs her nails into my shoulders then kisses me. I kiss back and bite down on her lip as I begin to go harder.

Mallory's POV

I lean back against the pillows and Nick lays his head against my chest I run my fingers up and down his back the two of us were covered in sweat. He looks up at me then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck then we hear scratching at the bedroom door he looks at me "I'll them out then we can have breakfast." I nod he gets out of bed then puts on a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts then walks out of the room I stretch then get out of bed and start getting dressed. I put on a shirt and a pair of shorts then leave the bedroom I go outside and walk up behind Nick then wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his shoulders he reaches down and puts his hands on the top of mine I run my fingers over that tattoos on his back and shoulders I enjoyed it a lot when Nick decided to go without a shirt. He turns around then looks down at me and wraps his arms around my waist "I love you." "I love you too." Things were going great between me and Nick and I hoped that they would stay that way.

Nick's POV

After breakfast I get dressed then Mallory and I leave the house. We take my car into town then we start walking around going to different stores, the first place we go to is the pet store to get a few things for the dogs Mallory gets a bag of food for Mac and Stella while she does that I get a new toy for Nacho. We leave the pet store and go to the farmer's market Mal was a fruit person she liked grapes, apples, and bananas I was a fruit and veggie person so this was a routine stop for me I reach over and hold Mallory's hand as we leave doing small things like this with her was something I looked forward to I was happy with her away from everything. We make a few more stops then start heading home I look over at Mallory while she's looking out the window with the breeze blowing her hair singing with the song that was playing on the radio she looked beautiful I couldn't wait for her to go with me when we started filming dead seven in a few months it was one thing I wanted to experience with her.