Chapter 66

Mallory's POV
It was a hot summer day in Nashville to me it was unbearable I couldn't handle the heat at nine months, the air was on the lowest and coldest setting possible but it wasn't stopping the sweat that was trickling down my body. I lay on the couch dressed in a tank top and shorts I feel a sharp pain then I sit up only to feel another one a few seconds later I grab the couch arm as I feel a third contraction I take a deep breath and try to get through the pain. "Nick?" He walks in the room and looks at me "Are you okay?" "She's coming right now!!! The baby" "Breathe I'll get Jack and your bags then we will go to the hospital okay?" I nod then stand up while I help Nick get everything we need we walk outside and he puts Jack in the car seat. I go to get in the car but stop when I feel my shorts get wet Nick looks at me "Mal?" I look up at him. "My water just broke."

Nick's POV
Not long after Mallory and I make it to the hospital her parents arrive I leave Jack with them then go back to the delivery room and I'm relieved that I haven't missed anything. "I'm here I know you can do this." She squeezes my hand when she feels another contraction the nurses get everything ready and the doctor looks at her. "Time to push on three one... two..... three now." Mallory pushes with everything she had then lays her head back against my arm "second push on three one.... two.... three again." She pushes them screams in pain. I knew she was strong enough for this the doctor looks at the two of us "Big push now." She pushes them a loud cry fills the room our little girl is passed to the nurses and they begin cleaning her up. Mal looks up at me I kiss her and she kisses back then I put my head against hers "you did great I'm so proud of you." A few minutes later Katherine is placed in my arms I look down at her then take in her tiny features I couldn't believe that we had made another tiny miracle. Life was perfect I couldn't wait to see her and Jack grow and change every day, I also looked forward to all my years with Mal that we would have I couldn't ask for anything else I had all I would ever need.

 Life was perfect I couldn't wait to see her and Jack grow and change every day, I also looked forward to all my years with Mal that we would have I couldn't ask for anything else I had all I would ever need

Mallory's POV
Nick walks over and sits on the edge of the bed while I'm nursing Katherine. "She's beautiful just like you Mal I can't believe that she's finally here I love all three of you so much I wouldn't give this up for anything." I look up at him "we love you too Nick."  The door opens then Jack walks in with my parents Nick walks over to him then pick him up and brings him over to the bed. Jack looks down at her Nick puts his arms around him "Look Jack you have a little sister what do you think?" "Pretty." He leans down and kisses her head for now he likes her and they didn't have any problems with each other which was a good thing but I knew that would change when they got older. I was happy with my life I had an amazing husband, Nick was great I was lucky to have him we had our healthy little man Jack and our new healthy baby girl Katherine.