Chapter 34

TWO MONTHS LATER

Howie's POV

We had all flown up to Montana to film Nick's movie Dead Seven we were in the first few days of starting to film different scenes. I was off to the side I look when I see Mallory walking around with her dogs at her side I walk over and she looks at me then smiles "Hey Howie." I smile back "I'm good how are you?" "Good just enjoying the scenery." I nod she was right there were a lot of good views out here there couldn't have been a better location for this movie. We stand and talk for a while when AJ walks over to us in his makeup and shows off the laugh he created for his character Mallory laughs and joins hugs him he hugs back and joins in on our conversation she looks up when she hears Mac and Stella start barking. The three of us stop talking and look up to see Joey Fatone running by with a sandwich in his hand followed by Mac and Stella chasing him he keeps running and starts yelling for the two of them to stop which makes us start laughing. There wasn't going to be a dull moment while were up here that's for sure.

Mallory's POV

I walk around the set staying out of the way with Mac and Stella following me I liked it up here it was open and there were no crowded streets. "You're Nick's girl aren't you?" I turn around and see Joey standing there. I nod "Yeah I'm his girlfriend I don't think the two of us have actually met yet." He walks over and smiles "I'm Joey." I laugh "I'm Mallory." We walk around and talk he was nice plus he was kind of funny too. He looks over at me "Since you hang out with Howie and AJ plus you're dating Nick I'm going to guess you're a Backstreet Boys fan." I nod "Yeah I'm a fan." "Would you happen to be a fan of NSYNC?" I shake my head "Sorry not much of a fan." He stops walking then grabs his chest and starts stumbling around. "Oh you wound me!! My heart can't take it!!" He falls on the ground and pretends to be dead I stand there and start laughing he starts laughing too he was definitely funny and I couldn't wait to see what would happen during the next few weeks.

Nick's POV

I walk off camera then walk over to Mallory she looks up at me and I wrap my arms around her waist. "What do you think so far?" I knew we had been here for a few days and not filming for long but I would like to know what she thought about it so far. "It's going great I can't wait to see how it turns out." That made me feel confident about what I was doing and making this movie I look at her and see her eyes constantly raking over my body I was still in my outfit for my character I hoped she didn't hate it. "You don't like it?" She shakes her head "I loved it I think this is a good look for you especially the scruff it drives me crazy." I smile then kiss her she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist I walk over and prop her against a tree. She digs her nails into my shoulders and I start kissing down her neck she tilts her head back then let's out a moan I could have a lot of fun with this and I really looked forward to it.

AJ'S POV

The next day was cold as hell so cold it was starting to snow I was wrapped up in a blanket making a video on my phone. Mallory walks over to me and I can see her shivering and her teeth are chattering when she speaks "C...Cold AJ?" I manage to get out a laugh "Y...Yeah you?" She nods and even though she's in warm clothes she's hugging herself to stay warm the weather was crazy we had warm days now it was freezing. We both look up when Nick walks over to us and the first thing he does is wrap his arms around her and she wraps her arms around him I look at him "C...Cold Nick?" He nods then looks back at me. "We almost weren't able to get our lines out it's so cold." I nod then look back at them "Might be calling it soon if it keeps going like this." "G...Good I can't handle cold." I laugh as Mal tightens her grip and tries to move closer to Nick to absorb his body heat. I loved Nick like a brother and I was happy to be a part of his project but I really hated being in Montana.