Chapter 2

Natasha's POV

As I am sitting at lunch with my friends, I cannot seem to keep my eyes from wandering around the lunch room for Justin. Every single person who walks inside I hope it's him, though it's not. I have texted, called, facetimed, even sent a silly email like my dad has taught me to do, but no type of answer.

Sighing lowly in sadness, I decide to text him again. I am just a bit worried about where he's gone. I know I should be used to his running away; seeing how he does it a lot. Although I am not; I do not think I'll ever be used to him being picked on and running away. He doesn't deserve hate towards him.

Natasha: Justin where are you? We were supposed to have lunch together remember?

I send the message to him, in hopes of him seeing it and responding back to me. He doesn't at all, and I suspect that. So with that, I decide to be annoying and stubborn not backing down to get an answer from him.

Natasha: I am so sorry what happened to you in fourth period today.

Natasha: Justin please text me back. :(

Natasha: Hello, it's me Natasha Sophia McCann... do you remember me? Your best friend in the entire world!!!!

Natasha: Please text me back Justin JuJu *sad pouty face*

Natasha: You are being very mean not answering me back.

Natasha: Fine...

I grow angry and begin to text him back with my fingers tapping away rapidly on the touchscreen. I am sure my friends notice, but they do not say anything about it. And I sure in the hell do not say much at all.

Natasha: JUSTIN DREW BIEBER TEXT ME BACK RIGHT NOW OR NO SCARY MOVIE MARATHON WITH CHERRY SLURPEES AND PEPPERONI AND CHEESE PIZZA ON FRIDAY! I WON'T EVEN GET US THAT HUGE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE AND THE OREO MILKSHAKES EITHER! >:( >:(

Justin JuJu Bear: Hey... what's up? *side eye emoji*

He finally texts me back, and I smirk knowing I got him there. He loves and enjoys our Friday movie nights just as much as I do. To be honest I think he just likes me showering him with lots of junk food and snacks, along with making him laugh at my awkward silliness.

Natasha: Uh huh, now you want to text me back. -_-

Justin JuJu Bear: Sorry Tasha, I was just getting some studying done...

Natasha: I understand, but we made a promise this morning. Will you please join me for lunch? Pretty please Justin. I know you haven't eaten anything all. My mom packed two of everything again. You know how my mom likes you a lot.

With that he agrees to meet me at the table with our friends, making me sigh in ease. It doesn't last long though, my boyfriend squeezes my knee as he raises his eyebrow in question. I totally forgot he was sitting right next to me; I was so worried about Justin.

"Who were you texting?" He asks, looking at my face then at my cellphone in my hands. "I was just texting Justin. I told him to join all of us for lunch." As I say that, my friends and boyfriend all sigh in annoyance.

"Oh don't start, he's our friend," I state the obvious, looking around the table as I get eye rolls and groans in response. "And you will be nice to him." I make a nice threat pointing to each of them, and especially Johnny.

Johnathan 'Johnny' Perez is biracial– mixed with African American and Hispanic, standing exactly six feet tall. He has the smoothest caramel skin I have ever seen, paired with the softest dark curly hair on top of his head. He even has a few tattoos, and a couple of piercings giving him that bad boy look. He is definitely hot that's for sure.