Chapter 10

Natasha's POV

A little later on

"I hope you know I'm for the takin', you know this cookie's for the baking." I sing all of key to the ear deafening music blaring out of the car speakers. "Whoa, Tash, you are quite exuberant tonight, aren't you?" Justin turns down the radio, before looking at me quickly then back to the road ahead.

I automatically stop singing to the music, only because I can barely hear it. But I hum and dance in my seat and give just a little head nod while I giggle at the new feeling of freedom and excitement, I am experiencing for what seems like the first time. I mean if I want to be technical it is my first time being free. As in legally, and hell am I exited to be an adult!

"You are impossible," Justin chuckles, whilst turning into a very nice looking hotel. I frown about to say something, but he places his hand against my mouth to shush me. "We are at your first birthday present from me. You thought I didn't get you anything earlier, especially when I told you I didn't, but said I did to your family. I could tell you were a little upset, but hey it was better if I waited to show you."

I smile brightly at his words, then turn to smile even brighter at the huge, elegant hotel building in front of me. So, this is where he has been bringing us to for that long as hell car ride we just did. He is good.

"Why didn't you blindfold me? Wouldn't that have been better than me seeing where we were going? Doesn't that beat the purpose?" I curiously ask, watching him pull up to the valet. "I thought about blindfolding you, although I know you dislike having your eyes shielded. Plus, you really do not like surprises, and we you were kind of already surprised earlier." He adjusts his glasses on his face, before unbuckling his seatbelt and moving to do the same to mine.

He doesn't say anything as he exits the car and comes over to my side, where he gently helps me out and gives the valet hushed instructions on something. Hmm. He then takes ahold of my hand, with our fingers entangled with one another. I notice his palms are a bit sweaty, but it's nothing I'm not used to. As we enter the hotel, I am taken back how luxurious it looks on the actual inside. I didn't expect this at all.

"Oh my fucking ninja turtles." I whisper to myself, while looking around the extravagant place we just walked into. "You have such terrible language, Natasha." I roll my eyes at his little goody-goody ways.

"Hi there! Welcome to Hampton Inn Tropicana, how may I help you?" An extra cheerful young lady greets us. I smile at her, and then look at Justin taking out his wallet. "Hello, I made a phone reservation under the last Bieber." He adjusts his glasses once more, never letting go of my hand.

"Ahh, yes! If I could get your ID, then we can get you both checked in." He sadly let's my hand go to pull out his driver's license, and of course pays for our stay.

Not wanting to seem nosey or as if I'm snooping, I politely give him some space with his credit card and the payment he is making for our stay here. I do not wander off too far, I only go as far as a couple of feet away to look at the beautifully decorated flower art pieces they have plastered on one wall. As I'm getting close to the last picture of a flower, I feel Justin chastely encircle his arms around my waist. My heart begins to beat out of my chest, though before I can place my own hands on top of his, he unfortunately pulls away and grabs my hand instead. I swear if he could have heard my inward sigh, he would know I'm a bit disappointed at his action ending so soon.

"Why did you leave me alone back there?" The little tease who doesn't know he's a tease comments from the side of me. "I didn't want to seem nosey when you were putting in your card information." I explain simply, giving him a little smile.