Chapter 4

Justin's POV

Valentine's Day

The sound of my cellphone's alarm clock blares loudly around Natasha's bedroom, quickly making me jolt awake and press the stop option on my crappy unknown brand name phone. As I lay back down against my pillow, I feel Tasha unconsciously hold her hand up in the air, and claw the air behind her, before she finally finds my hand. She then pulls my arm to wrap around her body; spooning her from behind like I always do when I am sleeping alongside her in her bed. She is quite the clingy being when she is asleep.

Knowing that I have to get up and leave in a bit, I slowly attempt to remove my hand from her body. I guess she feels my movement, and pulls my arm tighter to her body, making my darn morning erection brush against her behind. She doesn't react at my body's reaction, but I do. I bite down on my lip painful hard, trying to remove myself from her. But nope, Miss Clingy holds me into place. She even has her little nerve to turn around, and lay her head on my chest as she throws her leg over my still erect situation down below.

I thought this position would be far better than the other, but her body is still being brushed up against mine. The mindless being in my pants almost always says peek-a-boo whenever I am around her, and it is so very embarrassing.

"Tasha, you have to unwrap your arms from around me. I have to head on home now." I try to pry this girl's hands off of me, but she only tightens her hold on me. Her little leg even tightens around me. "No, stay just a few minutes more." She mumbles into my shirt, but I am able to hear her every spoken word.

"I have to go to church with my family, and so do you." I again try to pull us apart, although that doesn't stop her and she gets on top of me and lies down on me like a baby. "Tasha." I say her name painfully, stunned in place at her lying on top of me with the tiniest shorts and tank on.

"You are shaking; calm down a bit." Her voice comes out in whisper, as she softly runs her fingers along my arm. "I cannot do that if I feel as if I am violating you with you know what. I am also quite uncomfortable by our position that we are in." I speak shyly, really not wanting to make any sudden moves with my body part just poking against Tasha's area.

"Oh alright, you little Earphone Jack." I look at Tasha in a nonchalant manner, truly not impressed at her odd nickname she has given to me. She always gives me weird nicknames, and I'm not sure why or how she comes up with them.

"You are one weird teenage girl. But anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to you my friend." I say happily as she now removes herself from sitting on top of me. "Happy Valentine's Day to you too, buddy." She gives me a high five, with me doing the same.

Getting up from her comfortable bed, I make my way towards her bathroom to finally release my aching bladder. While I finish up my business I begin to wash my hands and brush my teeth just as Tasha walks in. I know that's my cue to give her privacy so she too can release her bladder.

When she is all finished up, she comes out and watches me dress back into my clothing from the day before. When I am all done, she walks up to me and gives me a hug. Caught by surprise, I reluctantly hug her back. I chuckle when she rocks us back and forth in an upbeat way, and then she finally pulls away from me with a smile.

"What was that?" Asking with a slight confused smile, I wait for her response. "You were just too focused and quiet for me. I had to wake you up a bit, JuJu Boo Boo." I visibly cringe at the nickname, making her laugh loudly.

I quickly shush her laughter as I place my hand over mouth, which doesn't work because she continues to laugh. I then whisper and let her know of her dad potentially breaking down the door to come in. She shushes up instantly after hearing that, knowing it is one hundred percent true. Her dad is crazy– well overprotective, since I was told that he doesn't like that word. Natasha told me, he will beat up anyone just for using that word when referring to him. I will not be taking any chances.