Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 30

A/N: Welcome to Chapter Thirty! We've come so far since chapter one, wouldn't you agree? I can tell whenever this story ends its going to be a really bittersweet moment for me as well.

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter Thirty

~The Following Night~

"I don't like all the time you've been spending with that girl," Sin called from the bathroom, wrapping the towel around his waist. He'd just gotten out the shower. He hoped the steaming hot water would alleviate his headache and clear his mind but everything was the same. "You spend more time with her than you do with me now," He grabbed his old clothes, and opened the door to come out and into the room the Alpha and Luna shared. A waft of foggy heat was freed, and warmed up the large area rather quickly.

"Well I'm sorry for you, Sin." Maria mumbled under her breath. She pushed the shoulder straps of her attire down, and wiggled out of her day dress. "I enjoy her company. I'm doing what I see is fit given the conditions."

"You're defying me, that's what you're doing."

The floral pattern hit the floor, and she whipped her head around, her long hair in tow. "I never knew you owned me to a point where I was forced to do as you wanted. I'm not your Mistress, I'm your Mate. You left those pitiful ways behind when we connected. Don't let those feelings surface, Sin. Nothing has changed over the years. I'm still the same woman and I expect you to be the same man I fell in love with. This isn't up for discussion. Leave the girl alone." Her eyes flashed. "I think she's dealt with you and your antics for long enough."

He narrowed his eyes. "You're not being serious right now."

"Try me big boy," She challenged, returning her gaze ahead when she concluded he was no longer worth her attention.

A few choice words was uttered aloud, only for Maria to carelessly bring her hand up and flash him with a particular finger. His responding growl told her he'd clearly seen it. "What's gotten into you?"

"What I wish would have gotten into you when you found that poor girl almost dead." She grabbed a pin from the dresser, and began to toss her hair up atop her head and style it into a messy bun, strands of hair falling out.

His eyes fell down his body, and he exhaled, tensing up. Her back had a natural arch that all the more flattered her lustrous curves. The lacy black underwear she wore hugged her hips and had revealed just enough of her ass that after all the time they've been together, Sin instantly succumbed to a boner still. The argument faded away. He was disappointed that she was going against him, let alone over such an irrelevant issue. "Maria . . ." He groaned.

"If you're about to say anything else about this, I suggest you keep your mouth closed. You're pissing me off."

And Damn. When she got this fierce he did find it a little attractive. Not many women had what it took to put the almighty Sin in his place. He was used to being in charge. When Maria came along that all changed for the better. She was firm when she wanted to be and submissive when he needed her to be.

Sin, eyes darkening, moved his hands down to undo the towel.

Ears alert, Maria gaze flickered to the side of the mirror, where she could see her mate, nude, and glossy with water droplets from his shower. "You're so big and bad but you can't even keep your animal down long enough to maintain a fight. Pathetic," She taunted, and he grew even harder. "Stop that," He growled.

"Make me."

She'd underestimated how swift moving he could be, and nearly melted against his bodice when she felt him mold against her backside and hold her close to him. One of his hands had popped off her matching black bra from the front, yet another item she'd never get the pleasure of using again, whereas the other hand was roaming freely in her panties.

He kissed up the back of her neck, to her ear, and let his hot warm breath whisper soft words of insanity.

God, he was something when he was horny. Maria knew she'd definitely struck lucky when it came to intimacy. He always knew just what to say or do.

Both of Sin's hands worked her underwear down, and she became even more conscious of his tip against her now bare skin. He gripped her hips. "Now's the time you listen to your Alpha. It'll benefit us both."

Maria weakly nodded. She only hoped Scarlet had dozed back off. Maria was a screamer and Sin got high off of that.

Who was she kidding, they would more than likely wake the girl up anyway. Her and the rest of the pack.

****

A/N: Okay . . . Let me just, take a moment. To applaud myself and my authoristic side for being able to do THREE chapters in one day. I think I spoil you guys. XD

So, I've been wanting to give a solid chapter dedicated to Sin and Maria but I just didn't know how I would fit that in. However, this just seemed to work perfectly in the mix and I'm quite satisfied with the outcome of it. It strays off of Scarlet(kinda) for like the first time ever in this book, and it gives you a great bit of insight on how the Alpha and Luna are when they are together. As you can see, Maria wholly accepts him even though he can be a bit of a bastard and they love each other very very deeply. What did you think of the chapter? How do you guys feel about Sin? How do you feel about Maria?

Like this chapter if you made it to the end! <3
Comment your thoughts, I enjoy seeing all those wonderful comments! <3
Follow me if you want to be notified for further updates!
Share this story to your fellow friends!