Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 35

A/N: March 21, 2017 - #93 <3
Now of course I'm aware its going to drop eventually, but I am extremely grateful to at least have this day of being in the top 100 for Werewolf. And its all thanks to you. :3

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter Thirty Five

After James left, Scarlet found herself even more hypnotized with the entire idea of her pregnancy and what would be the outcome, which was, in her head, a happy, healthy, perfect, baby. Avery was such a precious young pup. She'd not cried the entire time she was there, which was, a while. James didn't leave until almost nine, when the seven month old finally grew fussy from what James could easily classify as hunger. He said Evelyn was the only one who could help with that, and Scarlet understood.

After he'd left, she'd waited. Waited for Maria. The woman had become like a . . . Older sister to her. Sometimes she felt like she was the Mom Scarlet used to have. Who was so patient, and loving. Considerate and beautiful in every aspect. Scarlet had never had a dad to know how one was supposed to be with his daughter. But if Dargon comes back, no, when, Dargon comes back, he would serve as the father for their child that Scarlet would dream about as a youngster.

When Scarlet's mother met a guy she was sure they'd have that ideal family. But he was Alpha of one of the top packs at that time and he supposingly couldn't bring back a woman with a child . . . So of course he had to get rid of Scarlet. When he was done she was only barely grasping onto life, until Sin had "raised, nourished, gave her shelter, family, food," and most importantly Life.

She recalled his words as if he was right in front of her saying them all over again.

She shook her head and pulled the covers up to her face. Maria was likely not to return. And if she was, Scarlet probably wouldn't be up to even see her. She was feeling very drowsy and worn out. It wasn't like she'd done much today. She guessed the darkness from outside the window and the bright half moon was what was putting her into such a dozy state of being. She told herself she'd try to stay up as long as possible though, but her eyes drifted closed not long after that thought, and she was out.

***

Five weeks

Scarlet was showing. Her bump had officially developed, not as round as others she'd seen, but at now five weeks, you could tell she was with child if the shirt wasn't too loose.

The light shone over her. Her covers were on the floor, her hair was tousled over her head, and her body was sprawled in one of those Looks-Uncomfortable-But-Actually-Very-Comfortable positions. She felt happy and content. She rolled onto her back and smiled up at the ceiling.

'Scarlet . . .'

Her eyes shot open, and she sprung up in bed. That voice . . .

'Dargon?!'

***

A/N: Like this chapter if you made it to the end! <3
Comment your thoughts, I enjoy seeing all those wonderful comments! <3
Follow me if you want to be notified for further updates!
Share this story to your fellow friends!