Chapter 15 - The truth and results

Sophia 's P.O.V.

I took a taxi. I felt like I was going to faint. I opened the window. I finally got home and closed the door. I couldn’t hold my tears anymore. I was crying. I sat down in front of the door. I put my head on my knees. His hateful gaze and his words were stuck in my head.

My phone was ringing, but I couldn’t talk to anyone right now.

I don’t know how many hours passed, but the weather was starting to fade. I felt weak. I stood up and leaned against the wall. I was dizzy. I went to the bedroom, placing my hand on the wall for support. I laid on the bed.

Xander's P.O.V.

I went upstairs and packed my suitcase. Then I went downstairs and called Lucas, "Lucas, follow Sophia, don’t let her out of your sight. I want to know where she goes and what she does. I'm going to Italy for a week. I will call you later for updates."

"Alright, Mr. Knight."

I was worried about her, even when I was angry at her. She looked so bad when she left the house. I wanted to call her, but I gave up. I sat on the stairs.

"Why did you do this to us?" I asked myself

"Why did you do this to us?" I asked myself. My phone rang; it was my father; I didn't answer. I grabbed my suitcase and left the house to the airport.

Sophia 's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning. The doorbell was humming. I fell asleep last night with my clothes on. I got up and went to the door. It was Ella.

As soon as I opened the door to let her in, she asked worriedly, "Where were you, Sophia? I called you so many times. I was worried. Did you tell Xander everything?" I could not hold myself and started crying. Ella hugged me worriedly, "Okay, calm down! What happened? What did he say? Let's go inside."

She closed the door while she was hugging me. She saw my bag on the ground, but she didn’t say anything. She helped me walk and sit on the couch. I calmed down a little.

"What happened?"

"He learned that I was Sophia and yelled at me."

"How? How did he find out?"

"I don’t know. He had a file of me. My photos, my personal information, everything about me. And he took my ID card from my bag. He said I wanted him to fall in love with me because I wanted to marry him. He said I planned the hotel…and a lot more."

"Oh, Sophia." She hugged me. "Did you not explain to him everything?"

"I did, but he didn’t believe me."

She asked, "Did he do anything bad to you?"

I saw she was looking at the hickey. "Nothing like you think."

"Oh, thank God."

"I went to the holding yesterday. He was asleep there. He was drunk. I asked him what was wrong, but he didn’t say anything. He was upset. He left the company without telling me, so I called him, but he didn’t answer. I went to his house.

We were together. But he was acting strange, nothing like before. He was cold, showing me his anger. We made love before, but yesterday it was like we fucked. He said he had a problem with the company and that that was why he was upset, so I didn’t insist anymore. When I woke up in the morning, he wasn't in bed. I went downstairs. He was sitting on the couch and holding my ID card in his hand. Then…you know the rest."

"Then, why did he sleep with you?"

"He said so I would remember him and our nights when he's not there."

"How?! How could someone be such a bad person and so cruel? He is crazy."

"Actually, I'm not even mad at him. After what happened to him…I broke his trust, too."

"Sophia." She hugged me. "Come on, take a shower."

"Okay." When I tried to get up, I felt dizzy. I sat back on the couch.

"Are you alright, Sophia?" she asked me, worried.

"My head is spinning."

"Okay, stay here. I will bring some water for you." She brought the water and I drank it. "Are you better?"

"Yeah."

After, I took a shower and put on my clothes. I looked at my phone, thinking that maybe he called me, but he didn't. I dropped my phone on the bedside table and went to the living room.

"Look, I made breakfast for you."

"Thank you…but I don't want anything, Ella." I sat down on the couch.

"No, you need to eat. A few minutes ago, you felt dizzy." She brought the tray and put it on the center table. "Come on, eat a little."

"Okay."

I put a piece of cheese into my mouth. Suddenly, I felt sick. I rushed to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I vomited.

"Are you okay, Sophia?" I was vomiting again. I couldn't answer her. After, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I opened the door and walked out. Ella was waiting for me at the door. "Are you better?"

"Yeah, the smell of cheese."

I lay down on the bed. She pulled the blanket over me. She sat down beside me and said. "Umm, you said you had sex with him before, too."

"…Yeah."

"Umm."

"Ella, just say what you want to say."

"Could you be pregnant?" she asked.

"…No…we had protected sex. I don’t remember if we did the first time, but afterward, I talked to him about it. He bought it for me.” I opened the drawer and picked up the pill container. I gave it to her.

"My sister used it too after my niece was born." Ella opened the pill container. " Sophia…they are not the same."