Chapter 3

Adeline's P.O.V

I roll around in my bed as the sun shines through the blinds, the bright light hits my face and I instantly feel the warmth. I peek my eye open and see Willow standing there with an amused grin and her arms at her hips.

"Good Morning Sleeping Beauty." Willow chirps.

"Mornin'" I say lazily as I bring my hands up to rub my eyes.

"Someone forgot to set their alarm clock last night." She said while pointing at the clock.

I grin and look towards her, Willow has spent the majority of our friendship trying to make me late for something.

"Actually, the coffee house is closed for the morning today, they had a catering job so it's just the bakers in till noon." I say while smiling at her widely.

Her grin drops and she sends me a glare. She leaves the room but not before throwing me the finger. I laugh at her childish anctics. Knowing that I probably won't be able to go back to sleep I get up and get ready.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I tossed on a pair of leggings and a baggy sweater. My hair was a mess so I just hid it in a messy bun. 

I walk into the kitchen to see Willow making coffee and an English breakfast. Perks of living with someone who studies culinary. Nevertheless I support her dream of becoming a chef. I go up to the coffee machine and pour myself a cup of coffee. I sit down and open my laptop.

I open up my email and am surprised to see an email from Vivian Enterprises. I quickly read it and then read it again very slowly. Long story short I have an interview tomorrow at 9. Hmm I thought that guy Carlos was scamming me but this is legit. 

"What are you staring at?" Asks Willow.

"The interview timing for the assistant position" I say.

"That's great!" She encourages.

"Its tomorrow." I say. 

Her face drops and she rushes to my closet.

"WILLOW" I yell as I chase after her.

She ignores my calling and stares at my closet. She then starts rummaging through all my clothes and throwing everything in my drawers.

"Ughh" She yells.

"What?!" I say utterly confused

"You have an interview TOMORROW and there is nothing in your closet." She says.

"Well Miss Fashionista not all of us love to shop till we drop." I mimic.

She glares at me and heads back to the kitchen. I chuckle and start to pick up the few shirts that fell onto the ground. As I put away the last one Willow yells from the kitchen.

"Get your ass in here and finish your breakfast, we are going to go shopping right after." She yells.

I shake my head and put on a nicer top so we can leave right after. You see the problem with Willow is that she is the most irritating person to shop with. She'll make you try on everything the store has and then shell make you buy every accessory possible to match your outfit.

As we finish eating our breakfast I go grab my wallet from my room and head out to meet Willow who's waiting in the car. She has on her usual cat eyed sunglasses as she waits for me in her Range Rover that was passed onto her as she's the oldest in her family.

I get in and she raises her eyebrow at me.

"What?'' I say.

"Why would you bring money. I'm gonna pay." She says.

"Nope, I am a grown woman I can pay for my own things." I say confidently.

She opens her mouth to speak, but I beat her to it. " All I want from you is your support. I just need to know that you believe I can get the job." I tell her.

She smiles at me, "You always have my support Ember (Willow likes to call Adeline by her middle name)." She tells me.

As we head off towards the mall Willow blasts Selena Gomez and we both jam out to her old songs. We start to giggle and smile like idiots.

"You know Ember sometimes I wish you and I were both lesbians so we could just marry each other." She joked.

I laugh, "well we are best friends" I say.

"Speaking of best friends where's Axel?" She asks.

"He's still visiting his parents, he should be back next week." I tell her.

She nods and we both start singing I Love You Like A Love Song loudly. We arrive at the mall and start wandering. Since we both head to work in about two hours we quickly decide on two shops to check out. We head to Bella's first which is this french boutique.

As soon as we walk in Willow is speeding through the racks grabbing everything she likes. She hands me two piles worth of clothing. I sigh and head to go try them out.

My first outfit is a blue lace blouse and a nude knee length pencil skirt. I step out to look in the mirror and Willow instantly smiles.

"Give me a twirl girl." She says.

I laugh and teasingly spin around. 

"Your ass looks fine in that skirt." She says, I blush in embarrassment and shoot her a glare.

I try on a few more outfits but they were all blah. The last one though was beautiful. It was a blush pink blazer with a white silk cami and a pair of washed out jeans. It was casual but formal and it was perfect. I show it to Willow and she grins and nods.

I end up buying the first and last one. Willow insisted on getting heels and a necklace but I told her it wasn't necessary.

Next stop was at a dress store, Willow has a date tonight so she wanted a new dress. Long story short Willow bought three dresses and I ended up with a body con navy knee length dress that Willow insisted I buy.

We both paid and headed home. I changed into jeans and a maroon long sleeve. We bid our goodbyes and we both headed to work. Willow antsy for her date and I was nervous for my interview. 

But, I mean how bad can Mr CEO be?