Chapter Six

"This is your fault, you know," Miko hissed quietly, looking over at Raf from her berth.

"Mine?" Raf seethed back.

"Yes, yours! You dragged us out here!"

"Well so-rry!" I didn't think that this would happen!"

"What was it you said? 'You know you're curious to see what they look like and how they act'?"

"How the heck do you remember that?"

"Stop trying to change the subject."

"Well I didn't get us deliberately captured if that's what you were wondering!" he whispered angrily.

"Guys please stop," Jack whispered. He thought he had heard footsteps, er, pedsteps.

Sure enough, the door to their room slid open, revealing a tall and menacing looking figure with red optics. When he stepped inside, the kids froze.

Megatron looked scary as Primus himself.

...Though, they never saw Primus before anyway.

"...Megatron?" Raf asked, slightly in shock.

"Raf. He. Is. Not. Megatron," Miko muttered to him, while never taking her eyes off the warlord, who was staring at each of them intently with his bright crimson optics.

"But you are mistaken, I am indeed, Megatron," he replied, his cold and harsh voice shaking each of the kids to their core. Megatron didn't sound like his normal self at all.

But...what was "normal" anymore?

"You three don't look like the Autobots' human pets," he noted, looking each one over intently, Jack squirming uncomfortably as Megatron seemed to stare into his soul. The kids could see the scars clearly on his faceplate.

"But we have the same names."

"Raf!"

Megatron calmly raised an optic ridge.

"How did you three get here?"

"GroundBridge, what else?"

"Raf. Stop. He is not the Megatron you know," Miko whispered quickly, trying to keep Megatron from hearing. Her efforts were in vain.

"Are you saying there's more of...me?"

"E-everyone. Except, you're basically this dimension's Autobots, and the Autobots are this dimension's Decepticons," Jack hesitantly replied. Megatron raised both optic ridges at this.

"Different dimensions?"

"Yep," Raf replied, popping the "P". Megatron narrowed his optics, and turned away from them, muttering something to Soundwave through his comlink. He turned back to them after a few minutes.

"And the others? The humans you replaced?"

"Hopefully not meeting the Autobots," Miko muttered, shuddering slightly.

"They're in our dimension," Jack clarified. Megatron raised an optic ridge.

"So, tell me. What is this dimension like?"

***

The kids were more afraid than they'd been their entire life. They couldn't believe what they were seeing, and yet, it's what was in front of them. The orange optics, the purple and black armor, it chilled them all to the bone.

Optimus Prime.

"Bumblebee." his voice was harsh and loud, not calming and welcoming as they knew it to be.

"What is the meaning of this?" he asked, optics seeming to stare into each of the kids' souls. Bumblebee hesitated.

"He found them in the mine," another voice sounded.

Ratchet's.

"And why do they look so different?"

"My guess? Different dimensions."

"Are you listening to yourself right now?" A voice cackled over the comlink, very audible to the kids. Ratchet growled angrily as he turned it down.

"Yes, Arcee, my audio receptors are not damaged, though they will be if you keep doing that!" Ratchet scolded.

"You know, this isn't too different from the actual Autobots," Miko whispered to Jack, who gave her an unamused look.

"Well, minus the whole evil thing," she added after a moment. Jack rolled his eyes.

"Seriously, though, where are you three from?"

"Wouldn't cha know, ol' Ratchet the Hatchet is right, Arcee," Miko shouted in order for the two-wheeler (if she even was a two-wheeler in this dimension) to hear her. "We're from another dimension."

"Miko!" Jack hissed quietly. "We kind of want them to like us too!"

"How do you know our names?" Optimus asked, though it was more of a "you'd better tell me right now" kind of question.

"In our dimension, you guys are all good, and the Decepticons are all the bad guys," Jack summed up. "And we're with you."

"Preposterous!"

"Funny, that's what Ratchet would say in this situation," Miko muttered.

"That's because that is Ratchet!" Raf whispered.

"Weren't you the one that said they came from a different dimension?" Arcee asked the medic, the smirk obvious in her voice. Ratchet scoffed.

"How did you get here?" Optimus asked again, looming over Jack, making the young man uneasy from his gaze.

"Um...Ratchet...our Ratchet...was repairing the GroundBridge...he was rushed, because you were stuck out in a different area fighting the 'cons and couldn't run away, and uh, it turned us into a black hole and we got caught in it. So did the other Jack, Miko, and Raf."

Optimus' optics narrowed as he processed this information, before standing up to his full height.

"This is certainly something unheard of before," he muttered, and the kids feared what he could be thinking.

***

"Incoming transmission from...the Autobots!" Knockout called.

"Which Autobots?" Starscream asked flatly.

"The ones that are on our side," Breakdown clarified.

"Accept the transmission," Megatron directed, and soon the Autobots filled the screen.

"Megatron, we have a situation-"

"So do we-"

"The children have been taken."

Both sides stared at the opposite for a while in shock.

~~~

Hey, hey, hey! I wanted to get out some sort of update during my spring break and here it is!

Tbh I don't like this chapter as much and I feel like I failed with the Autobots, but, what can you do?

The Readers: Write it over again?

Nah, I'm too lazy.

Sorry, you're stuck with this crappy writing

The Readers: -_-

lol sorry guys

At least it didn't take three months this time.

Thanks for reading!