Chapter 1

"Happy Birthday!" I yelled loudly as dad and I entered Bella's room. Bella groaned and sat up in bed.

"I thought we agreed no presents." Bella said when she spotted the gift in dad's hand.

"Well, the one from me isn't wrapped so it doesn't count." Dad said, handing her a camera.

"That's actually great thanks dad."

"Uh, it goes with this one from your mom, we coordinated." Dad explained, handing her the wrapped present, which revealed to be a scrapbook after Bella opened it "It's to put your pictures from senior year in."

He sighed "Senior year, How'd you get so old so fast."

"I didn't, it's not that old." Bella replied,

"Nope, sorry Bella, see you're even going gray." I teased

"No, no way." Bella said, quickly getting up and looking in her mirror then sighing in relief, I laughed and put my hands up in defense.

"That's really funny." She yelled as I ran out her door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was messing with her camera as she drove us to school.

"You know, you're a junior now, don't you think it's about time you get your license?" Bella asked

"Yeahh" I sighed dramatically "But it seems like so much effort."

She rolled her eyes and I put the camera up leaning as close to her as I could get "Smile" I said and waited for her to look over before clicking the button.

"Hey" She complained.

"What" I said "You need more memories."

"I just got it" Bella defended.

"Yeah well... you have a point" I conceded as we rolled into the school parking lot. I got out of the car along with Bella.

"Today's a big day, Bella" Jessica said, Bella looked confused "Uh, R and J essay due."

"Oh yeah." Bella replied.

"Wherefore art thou, Bella." Mike said in what i assume is a posh voice. Bella gave a quick smile before pulling out her camera.

"Let me take a quick picture of you guys, my mom wants me to put together, like, a scrapbook full of memories."

There were a chorus of sure's and yeah's and they lined up together

"I take them, I'm not in them" Angela said

"No, no, no, come here" Eric said, pulling her to him "You too, Lily."

My eyes widened

"Yeah, Lily" Bella added, I gave her a small glare before going over and standing beside Angela

"You'll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right" jessica asked.

"Don't worry, I'm in the picture, no one will be looking at you guys" Eric joked. Bella took the picture just as Edward drove up.

"Oh good, Cullen's here." Mike said.

"Yayyyy" Eric cheered sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at them.

"We'll talk to you later" Jessica said as they parted ways. I, however, headed towards the school in hopes of finding Alice and Jasper. I eventually found them, or they found me, wandering the second floor.

"Lily!"

I turned around to see Alice and Jasper walking towards me.

"Hey, I've been looking for you guys" I said, giving them each a hug and a kiss.