Chapter 3

KAY GUYS, short chapter, I'm sorry but I hope you guys like it anyway.

Also, i am sorry to say that she will not be getting together with Sam and Emily (although that would be kinda cute), but i can't handle love triangles (pentagon? some sort of polygon), but i do hope you still enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks Em, you're food's the best" I said while taking a bite of the muffin in my hand.

"You're welcome... who's this" She asked as Bella came in.

"Bella Swan, who else" Jared sassed.

"Hmm, so, you're the vampire girl" She commented, before glancing at me "or 'girls' I should say"

I choked on my muffin,

"Hold up, you guys knew I was dating vampires?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, we couldn't let you know we knew though" Embry said.

"And you guys still wanted to hang out with me?" I asked,

"Well, not at first" jared started.

"But Sam said that we had to let you stay and you grew on us" Embry explained.

"Like mold" Jared teased. I let out a laugh.

"Gee, thanks, I just love to be compared to mold" I said sarcastically.

"Anytime" Jared replied with a laugh. Emily set the rest of the muffins on the table and Jared went to grab another one.

"Save some for your brothers" Emily scolded, grabbing his arm "And ladies first."

"Yeah, ladies first." I said, grabbing another muffin, when Emily turned back around I threw it at Jared's head, he didn't seem to care though because he just took a bit out of it.

"Muffin?" Emily offered Bella.

"Uh, yeah, sure" Bella said hesitantly and walked over to grab a muffin.

"Leave it to Jacob to find a way around Sam's gag order" Emily said.

"He didn't say anything to me" Bella defended quietly,

"That's a wolf thing, Alpha's orders get obeyed whether we want to or not" Embry responded "Oh, and check it out, we can hear each other's thoughts"

"Would you shut up, these are trade secrets, damn it" Jared said lightly. "These chicks run with vampires"

"You can't really run with vampires" Bella with a small smile, Emily let out a chuckle. "Cause they're fast."

"Yeah, well, we're faster" Jared replied "freaked out, yet."

"Stop bragging, I'll throw another muffin at you" I laughed "besides, I'm not sure they're anything that could freak us out anymore."

"You're not the first monsters, we've met." Bella added,

"Jake's right, you're good with weird." Sam said as he walked in and gave Emily a kiss.

"Hey, asshole, as adorable as you two are together, is this why you've been ignoring me" I said, giving him a playful glare, he gave an apologetic shrug. Paul and Jacob then walked in, messing with eachother before Paul went to grab a muffin. He looked at Bella,

"Sorry" he said with a slight smile, Bella looked at Jacob and he nodded, She left quietly, the rest seemingly not noticing.

"So" I said, smirking "Werewolves, how'd that happen."

"Only a select group of people get the gene" Embry said

"The fever was set off by the Cullen's coming into town" Sam added, I nodded.