We were there

Stiles has been standing in front of the frozen goods section at the grocery section for about five minutes. The chilly air causing goosebumps to appear all over his arms. He looks down at the two different vegetable bags on each of his hands.

"Do I want diced or sliced?" Stiles whispers to himself trying to decide so that he doesn't have to stand here any longer.

"Dad! I'm cold." He hears his four year old son whine from the cart. He looks over to see his son hugging himself while rubbing his small hands on his arms trying to get rid of the cold. Knowing that Ash being half werewolf could probably barely feel the cold he rolls his eyes. Ashton was probably just bored of not being pushed around the shopping cart.

"Sorry Ash." He closes the glass doorknob and throws both bags into the cart. "How about we go get some cereal huh."

"Ooh, can we get some Reese's pieces daddy? Can we?" His son yells in excitement throwing his hands toward Stiles, his way of telling Stiles to take him off the shopping cart seat.

Stiles laughs at the pure happiness on his son face. He loves how the smallest and most insignificant things can bring a smile to Ashton's face.

Picking up his son he puts him on the floor and squats down so that he's at the same eye level with him.

"Okay, do you think that you could bring me two boxes." He puts up his fingers in the peace sign showing his two fingers to Ash. Ashton nods his head and with a quick 'yes' he begins to run down the breakfast aisles but his small legs only make it a couple of feet before Stiles yells at him to walk.

Making sure that there's nobody around that he'll run his cart into he takes out his phone and starts making his way to his son.

He finds a text from some of the pack and some from his coworker. He answers back to his coworkers and makes plans to visit his father in a couple of weeks. His dad complaining about him not seeing his grandson enough. Stiles rolls his eye as he reads his dads messages.

He lives in a small town close to Beacon Hills. The town isn't as small as Beacon Hills but the community is closer and everyone knows everyone.
The town is only a little bit over an hour away from back home and him an his son go visit every weekend that they can.

He's halfway down the aisle when he hears his son growl. Stiles quickly looks over and sees his son growling at a little girl not much taller that Ashton. Making his way over he notices that Ashton's eyes are beta yellow and his teeth are slightly longer and sharper. 'Crap' Stiles thinks hoping that nobody else has seen him. Stiles walks in front of his son to block him from anybody that might be looking.

Stiles looks down at the small girl and hears himself gasp. The small girls eyes are red and he could hear a growl coming out from her. An alpha? he wonders. He looks around to see if maybe the girls parents are around and wonders when the Werewolf's came to town because he checked and then double checked before he moved to town to make sure if there was any supernaturals living in town and Stiles knew that the only werewolves lived on the other side of town and there was only an old couple and no one else.

Ashton growls back and tries to go around Stiles legs. Stiles stops him and picks him up and puts the shopping cart between them and the girl.

The small girl blinks and looks up at him, her big green eyes look at him curiously and she squints her eyes at him. She looks a couple years older than Ashton.

"You smell funny." She tells him with a serious expression. "Why do you smell funny?"

Stiles feels himself making a face at the small girl and lifts his arm and smells himself. He smell his clothes detergent and his body wash.

"It's rude to tell people they smell." He answers back without thinking.

"Oops. I'm sorry." The girl puts both of her small hand in front if her mouth covering it and lets out a small giggle. And Stiles finds it completely adorable and can't help but smile at the young girl.

"Daddy says that I have no filter." She continues rocks back and toward on her feet.

"That's okay." Stiles smiles at the girl. "My dad says the same thing about me."

"Really?!" She says, excitement on her face. "We're the same. Maybe we can be friends mister, I don't have any friends yet me and my daddy just moved here and now I have to meet new people and I can't wait until I start school and then I'll meet a lot of people and have tons of friend to play dress up, tag, hide an go seek and have sleep overs with." She giggles into her hands again. " I'm Olivia but you can call me Ollie if you want because that what my auntie calls me. What's your name? "

Stiles looks at the small girl and wonders if this is how he was when he was smaller. He puts Ashton back down on the floor now that he knows that he's safe but he goes back and hides behind his leg. His chubby face sticking out behind his face and he's looking at the girl with a confused expression on his face.

"Hi Ollie, it's nice to meet you. This is Ashton." He pushes his little boy in front of him and watches as Ash shyly put his hand out for her to shake. A big grin breaks out on her face and she shakes his hand. "And I'm Sti-." He starts to say before somebody interrupts him.

"Olivia?" a loud familiar voice yells out. A voice that Stiles hasn't heard in years. In almost a decade. 'It can't be' Stiles thinks, 'there's no way that that could possibly be him.'

"Daddy! I'm over here with my new friends." She yells back, her hand still holding on to Ashtons. She looks back at Stiles. "You can meet my daddy and maybe he'll let me come over an play with Ashton." She says. Giving him puppy eyes that were almost as good as Scott's, and Isaac's and Ashton's and yeah okay all the werewolves he knew were pretty good at the puppy dog eyes thing.

But Stiles barely hears her, his head still trying to think of the possibility of him being here but does would mean that Olivia is his daughter. She did call him 'daddy'. Does that mean he's married? Does he have a wife? But Olivia only mentioned herself and her dad when she talked about their move. A whole bucket full of question appear in his head but before he can try to sort them out a man comes walking around the corner and immediately walks toward Olivia and hugs her close.

"What did I tell you Olivia? Didn't I say to stay close to me at all time?" The same voice from before coming out of the mans mouth.

A voice that used to make shivers run down his body and keep him company late at night when he couldn't sleep and his hands were underneath his boxers, countless times that same voice haunted his most sweetest dreams.

"I'm sorry daddy but I smelt another wolf!" She says in what maybe she thinks is a whisper but Stiles hears her loud and clear.

And that's when Olivia's father notices that there's someone else with them.

He first looks at Ashton, his hands still between Olivia's own. His nose flares and for a second his eyes flash blue for a second and it's obvious that he smells the wolf in Ash.

A second later his gaze falls on Stiles and the mans eyes widen with shock, confusion, surprise maybe? Stiles isn't sure.

"Stiles?" The mans voice is full of surprise.

Stiles smiles down at the older man.

"Hi Derek."

(A/N)
~New sterek story :D I love daddy!derek fics.