"We meet again"

"Stiles?" The mans voice is full of surprise.

Stiles smiles down at the older man.

"Hi Derek."

~

"I-.." Derek clears his throat. "I- What? Stiles? What are you doing here?" He questions, his eyes going back and forth between Stiles and Ashton.

Stiles feels his palms begin to sweat, his face begin to flush and the heat behind his ears building up. And just like before he doesn't know what to say. He never knew what to say so he would just ramble and talk about whatever came into his mind. The older man always made Stiles blush and tongue tied.

"I umm.. Like here at the store? Because I'm picking up things for dinner but if you mean like here in town well that's because I live here." He tells Derek as the man stands up and Stiles is surprised to find that he's a couple of inches taller then Derek. He runs a hand on the back of his neck. Looking down at the shorter yet older man, he ask Derek's same question back.

Derek simply continues to look a him with a surprised expression instead of answering back before shaking his head and blushing.

"I just moved here with Olivia." He answers after a while. Stiles can't help but notice that he hadn't mentioned a mother.. Or maybe a father. A partner. A significant other.

Stiles smiles as he notices that he's not the only one not acting like themselves. "Your daughter?" He asks pointing his chin toward the small girl talking to Ashton even though he already knows the answer.

Derek nods his head. "Your son?" He asks after a couple seconds of awkward silence.

Stiles smiles like he always does when talking of his son. "Yep, that's Ashton." Ashton looks over when he hears his name and Stiles gestures to him to come closer and Ash skips until he's next to Stiles. "Say hi to Derek Ashton." He tells his son and just like he did to Olivia he sticks his hand out and in his cute little boy voice he squeaks out a quick hi.

Derek smile, bends over and shakes Ashton's small hand. "It's nice to meet you Ashton. I'm Derek."

Ashton goes and hides behind Stiles legs again with a thinking expression on his face before he starts jumping up and down. "Daddy! He's from the moving pwicture daddy! Isn't he." Ashton turns toward his father.

"Yeah he is baby, that's him."

Laughing at Derek's confused expression while he looks between Stiles and his son he begins to explain. "He recognized you from some of the videos that he's seen."

"Videos?"

"Yep, you know the videos that Cora send after you guys left. I gotta say Derek some of the things that she recorded are totally blackmail material." He says with a cheeky grin.

"She did what?!" Derek chokes out, his face and tips of his ears turning bright red.

Stiles lets out another full body laugh. "I take it you didn't know. But yeah she send A LOT of videos on your guys trip."

Derek shakes his head and he hears him mutter out a soft 'dammit Cora'. Derek starts to say something but then they hear a loud noise and they both look over to see both Olivia and Ashton shoving a bunch of cereal boxes into Stiles cart.

"Ashton alexandrith Stilinski."

"Olivia Samantha Hale."

"What do you think you're doing?" They both ask at the same time.

Both kids stop their movement and slowly look back at us. Their eyes are big and Stiles wants to laugh at their identical expression.

" I'm sorry." They both say, making puppy eyes at both of us. They look so adorable that Stiles had to stop himself from pinching their little cheeks.

Stiles and Derek make sure that they both put the cereal and other thing that they had sneaked into the cart back were it belongs before they turn toward each other.

This time Stiles the one that's going to say something before a phone starts ringing. Derek takes out his phone shooting a sheepish smile toward Stiles before looking down at his phone. Looking back towards his son and Derek's daughter he notices that if he pays attention she does look like Derek. Her black hair and her eyes are only a shade darker then Derek's.

"I have to go." Derek tells him and Stiles feels a little (okay, a lot) disappointed that they didn't get to talk much. "Cora just texted me to let me know that she came over to surprise us but now she's stuck outside since she doesn't have a key." He explains and Stiles simply nods his head.

"Yeah. Yeah of course, wouldn't want to leave her outside. Thats happen to me a couple of times. It sucks." He keeps nodding his head like an idiot.

Derek smiles and shakes his head again while looking down at his feet.

"So I guess I'll see you later." The older man says looking back up and it's ridiculous that a man can have eyelashes that long.

"I- yeah, yeah of course." Stiles smiles at him. And Stiles takes a second at the thought that Derek might actually want to see him to sink in.

Him and Derek say goodbye, Olivia gives Ash and Stiles a kiss on the cheek before they turn away and he watches as Olivia and him make their way down aisle and disappear around the corner. But not before Derek turns around and waves one last time.

"Is he yor fwend daddy?" Ashton asks while hugging his dads leg.

"Yeah." Stiles sighs reaching down and ruffling Ash's hair while smiling at how cute it sounds that he can't really pronounce a lot of words. "He's my friend." He says thinking, not for the first time that he wished that they were something more. Especially now that he sees just how much he's changed. Not physical really but he seems different, in a good way, the air around him seems calm and Stiles is sure he never saw Derek smile as much as he did today and it just makes Stiles want to jump him.

And then it hits him that oh.my.god Derek is a dad! Like he actually has a kid, a little girl, somebody that came from his sperm, and at that thought Stiles makes himself stop thinking about Derek's sperm.

(A/N)
~ I wasn't going to update this so soon but then I saw that people had actually voted and commented so Thank You for all of those who did :D