Reunion?

Stiles bites into his burger and almost lets out an orgasmic moan before he remembers that he's in public and looks around to make sure nobody has noticed but by the amused looks that both Derek and Cora are giving him he knows that they know what he was going to do.

The Hale siblings and him started to talk while both kids were both having their own conversation. Well Olivia was talking while Ashton just listened. His little hands shoving fries into his mouth. Stiles watches as his son tries to put both of his little hands into his mouth and Stiles has to take one out and clean it.

"So Stiles, tell me." Cora takes a sip of her smoothie before continuing. "How did you end up here? I thought that out of everyone you'd be the one to stay at Beacon Hills."

Stiles takes his time not knowing how to say it. There was a lot of different reasons why he decided to leave Beacon Hills. Like, even after fixing everything with the Nemeton he still felt a darkness in his heart. The guilt of knowing about all the people that had died when he was possessed. Because of him. Or how after Scott and Isaac decided to become best friends, and his dad finally started dating Ms.McCall he didn't have anybody. He was alone. The first couple of weeks after the possession everyone had hovered around him not entirely sure how to act and soon they just stopped altogether. So yeah, he was alone most of the time until Deaton called him and he started his training. Until Jackson came back his days were spend in either school or at the vets.

Since Danny was dating Ethan and Lydia was with Aiden Jackson was also alone.

The first time Stiles saw Jackson he had been sitting down at a dinner that he spend most days he couldn't sleep at. He had been staring at his laptop when he suddenly felt a presence next to him, he had looked over and seen Jackson typing on his phone on the sit next to him without acknowledging him. So Stiles did the same and turned back to his laptop and started working on translating some bestiary notes that Peter had sent him for some unknown reason.

It was probably on the fifth time that they were in the Diner when Jackson broke the silence, and after that Stiles stopped bringing his laptop and Jackson stopped paying attention to his phone. They talked about anything and everything except the pack. It was an unspoken agreement between the two of them.

Late meetings in the Diner turned to random coffee non-romantic dates, video games at Stiles house, Jackson coming over for dinner with his dad. Some nights Jackson would stay whenever Stiles looked tired knowing that Stile would most likely have nightmares that night. He understood when Stiles didn't want to talk and he would just take a book from Stiles bookshelf and they would lay together on his bed until Stiles would finally break out of his head and acted normal. Well, as normal and Stile could act.

Bonding over the lose of their friends they quickly became close friends. Best friends even. Stiles still spend some time with Scott when school started and Jackson with his lacrosse friends. But after Allison's death Scott had decided to spend even more time with Isaac to help him cope so Jackson soon become his only friend.

Jackson was actually the one that convinced him to go to a college outside of town. He had said that it was the only way to move on. To move forward something new.

They both left and didn't return until they graduated. They lived in a small apartment just outside of college which surprised Stiles since Jackson was the one that had chosen it. They both got jobs, stiles at the college library and Jackson at a café just around the corner from their apartment. During some holidays when the Sheriff and Ms.McCall couldn't drive up they would both drive outside of the city for a mini road trip or sometimes they would get invited to a neighboring packs house and would spend the week with the other wolves.

Jackson had finally gotten over Lydia and Stiles found himself while they were away. And even though him and the pack became close again when he returned to Beacon Hills Jackson was still his best friend. He was the one that helped him through the darkness while nobody else even noticed.

And the most important reason was Ashton. When he had found out that he had gotten Ashton's mom pregnant he had freaked out. He was only twenty three and still in college. He had gotten a second part time job and worked his ass off trying to pay for all of the hospital bills and college at the same time. His dad surprisingly didn't lecture Stiles about getting someone pregnant instead he was completely ecstatic that he was going to be a grandpa and tried to helped as much as he could. The first couple of weeks after Ashton was born his dad hovered and taken maybe a bazillion pictures of Ash.

The pack each had different opinions of Stiles becoming a father at that age but Stiles didn't care what they thought because after his little freak out he found that he wanted a son. He was already in love with his unborn child and the only opinion that mattered were his dads and best friends.

Stiles tells the Hales everything that he was just thinking about, explaining that he needed space from everything and how he stills visits all the time and that maybe in time he'll go back to settle down and stay there permanently. He knew by the look on Cora and Derek's face when he mentioned Ashton's mom that they wanted to know more about her but they didn't ask.

"Jackson's your best friend?" Derek asks not quiet believing him. "That explains the lizard he's carrying around I guess." He chuckles looking at Ashton trying to feed the stuffed animal.

Stiles nods his head chewing and swallowing some curly fries before talking. "Yeah, everybody was really surprised and nobody believed us. You can imagine how everybody at school reacted." He laughs at the memory of how everybody had stared at them senior year when they had walked in together. "My dad even though that he was making me hang out with him so that I could do his homework or something." Stiles smiles as he remembers how his dad had brought Jackson in for questioning at the police station.

"He's still an asshole and we still fight and intentionally annoy the other but he's a way better friend then Scott ever was. I still love Scott like a brother but Jackson was there for me in a way that Scott never was. Especially after Scott and I fought a lot when I came back for college and again when I left to come here. "

"I thought you guys were still pretty close?" Cora chips in.

"We are now after out parents made us sit down and talk but we're never going to be as close as we once were. He doesn't understand a lot of the choice I make but Kira keeps him in place now."Stiles chuckles fondly while remembering just how whipped Scott is.

"So how about you guys, why did you guys move here?" He asks.

Derek's whole body tense and Stiles knows that he asked the wrong question. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He quickly tries to fix his mistake.

Derek and Cora share a look and Derek shakes his head at Stiles. "It's no that, it just-." He trails off and looks at Olivia and Ash.

'Ah!' stiles thinks. So it's something not for little ears to hear.

Stiles gives him an understanding look and quickly changes the conversation knowing that if Derek wants to tell him then he'll do it later. But before he can say anything Ashton grabs Stiles arm and he can feel his sons little claws digging into his arm. Thinking that something is wrong he quickly looks down at his son and then around the Diner looking for possible threats. But then he sees a smile on Ashton's face and he relaxes knowing what it means.

Derek and Cora and even Olivia have the same confused look on their faces and Stiles kinda wants to laugh at seeing how alike the all are.

He turns his head to the door knowing what's going to happen. It takes about five seconds for the person that both Ash and Stiles know is out there to walk in.

The first thing that catches Stiles attention is something pink. The woman's long pink hair stands out making her violet eyes pop out. She walks in with her head high in the air knowing that she had everyone's attention and enjoying it. A wide smile on her pink lips making her look sweet. She spots them at them at the same time that Ashton lets out a squeal an jumps out of the booth and runs toward the woman.

"Mommy!"