Prologue

Your POV(at Hell,)
"Father?"
"Yes (Y/n)?"-Lord Maksis(your papa).
"Can I go and wander?I mean wander around the city?"
"Fine by me,but don't get into any trouble,"
"Understood,"I quickly went back to my room to change,being a princess isn't all that good,you have to behave for your family reputation and go to every single party addressed to you,but when I'm in the city of the Devil World,I feel like I'm not a princess anymore,I feel like a free commoner.

"Can I go and wander?I mean wander around the city?""Fine by me,but don't get into any trouble,""Understood,"I quickly went back to my room to change,being a princess isn't all that good,you have to behave for your family reputation and go to ever...

I jumped up in the air and floated down into the city,Devils of all different shapes and sizes talking and fighting,you know,normal street stuff.I poked my head around the booths and stands on the streets selling a variety of different things so,potions,clothing,body parts,souls and many other things we devil's use and like everyday.
I turned a few times and stopped in front of an dark ally way.Screams of pain was all I hear,it was coming from the ally way.Even though we are Devils,no one should hurt another person in private unless with the permission of an Royal devil.I walked down the ally way and peered around the corner of where the shouts came from.My eyes widen,a boy around my age was being beaten,he looked like he hadn't eaten for days,his messy lighting blue hair,pale skin and he'd barely had any clothing left on him,by that I mean,he's practically naked,then I remembered,he doesn't have an devil like features,could he be a human?I mean come on (Y/n),there can't be a freaking human in the Devil World,the another painful shout snapped me out of my thoughts,my eyes flew to the boy,5 Devils were beating him up!
"You scumbag!how many times do I have to rape you to get you to do something right!?"-devil 1
"Let me guess how many times we've raped you now?oh yes,14 times now,how about more?!"-devil 2,rape?that poor boy!I'm going to teach those rapist Devils a lesson and have them banned from hell and make then become human nanny's!I jumped out from around the corner and away from the shadows.
"Did I just hear the word 'rape'?!"
"What about it little bitch?"-devil 3
"Yeah,want some of it?"-devil 1
"No,I think you Devils don't know who your talking to,"
"Who?oooo...let me guess a bitch who wants to get raped?"-devil 2
"I think your the bitch around here,I'm (Y/n) Arcadia(this is Lord Maksis's last name that I made up,and Sakurai is the last name in the human world),the Devil princess,Beast Beauty of the Shadows,(you were famous for controlling shadows)"
"What's a pretty princess doin down here?"-devil 4
"To kick your freaking butts,"
"I'll like to see you try,"-devil 5,they surrounded me,leaving the boy they have beatened up.I reached my hand out and my weapon(the weapon in the image of the clothing that you are wearing).
"Let's fight shall we?"
"I wouldn't hurt a girl,but this is a different case,your a Royal Devil,meaning that you have more power than normal Devils,"-devil 4 he charged at me along with the other Devils.I swung my axe around and they fell to the concrete.A smirk crept up my face.
"Ops,I think I went over board,but I guess that I shouldn't hurt anyone anymore with this weapon,"I dropped the weapon as it faded away.I walked up to the shivering boy.
"Don't hurt me!"-the boy,and he covered his head with his arms.
"It's okay,I won't hurt you,I came to save you silly,"He looked up to me with his electric blue eyes.
"What's your name?"I asked
"Roen,"
"Nice to meet you Roen,I'm (Y/n),"I reached a hand out to him,he smiled and gladly took it and I pulled him up.
"Do you have a place to stay?"I asked
"No,"
"Then where have you been living all these days?"
"The Devils that you just knocked out,they took me in to be their errand boy,but I couldn't do anything they asked they expectations were too high,and so they raped me and beat me up,"after hearing those words rage took over.I hugged him.He flinched at first but then he hugged me back.
"It's okay now,I'll take care of you,"I comforted.My father agreed to take Roen in and train him,he was a fast learner and mastered everything I taught him in 1 month!Now he worked for my father.
2 weeks later...
Father was then sealed by the power of Lord Arlond,my father didn't really pay attention to me much,but I still cared about him,before he was completely sealed away,I was the temporary ruler of the Devil world until his return,but I couldn't stay ruler for that long,so I traced Roen's steps to the human world.He told me that he was looking for the Grimoire,and to use it to revive my father.I agreed to help and apparently the Grimoire was linked to the Tachibana a family,amazingly Roen pretended to be Rem Arlond's guard dog,so I stayed at his place so I was in good terms with him through a lot,and when I mean a lot I mean,a lot,a lot ,a lot of convincing to get Rem to have me stay at his place,and who hoo,I became the Rose keeper,which is a job at the student council to tend the school flowers and help organise special events.Father,I'll get the Grimoire for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long prologue I know,but it is really important,I used my iPad so I might have a lot of auto corrects on this chapter/prologue,so thanks for understanding.Also,please don't forget to vote,comment,follow and check out my other books!Thx!
@Music_Melody22