Chapter 3

Your POV

Roen came closer to me making the water swish as he went.He came closer to me I could almost feel his warmth against my skin.Then a thought came across my mind what if anyone saw us like this?I quickly turn my head towards the door and the shadows obeyed my desires and locked it.I cast a spell in this room not allowing any creature of a kind to break through.I looked back at Roen and I turned around and a rough object went down my bare back,a scrubber.

"Try not to scrape me with that thing,"

"You know I wouldn't,"-Roen,Roen took one hand and ran his fingers down my bare back.I cringed.

"No need, it's clean,"

"Sure? no holy water or anything?"

"Positive,"Then something touched my lower back,my face turned a light shade of pink,I walked forward,Roen followed and I could again feel it against my skin.

"Roen,I going out,"I spoke,the shadows grabbed the the towel from the rim of the tub/spa and it wrapped it around my body.I walked up the stairs of the bath tub as some bubbles slid down my skin.Roen watched my every step,as I opened the door to the girls change room.I quickly dried my self and slid on my evening dress,that I usually wear.

I quickly dried my self and slid on my evening dress,that I usually wear

(I think this is a evening dress/thing)

I stared at the grand father clock in the room 8:00pm it read.Rem should be back by now,I wonder what's holding him up? I thought.I looked out the window to see the limo.It's Rem!I thought.I ran down the steps of the thrid floor to the second and then down the thrid.The grand dark wood doors opened by the butlers at the entrance,the maids were ready on each side of the carpet,Rem stepped inside.The maids bowed.

"Welcome back Master Rem,"Rem nodded and the maids stood up straight.A head poked behind Rem.

"Ritsuka?"I asked,she stepped out of Rem's shadow.

"Sorry,to drop by,"she said sheepishly.

"No,no,it's okay,I would love to have some company,"

"I can leave if it's a bother,I meant between you and Rem I mean,"her voice went silent.

"No,please stay,I would love to have a girl my age staying over,"I assured her.

"Really?"she asked excited.

"Of course,"I answered.Rem coughed,we looked at him.

"I'll be in my study if you need me,"and with that he took down the left hallway to the west wing.I ran over to Ritsuka.

"Want to have a tour?"I asked.

"No thanks,I guess I'll get lost even if I did have a tour,"

"Okay,C'mon,I'll show you to your room,actually,"I turned to the head servant.

"Marianne,please prepare a guest room for our guest for the night,"

"Yes,milady,"and she went to work.

"C'mon,dinners going to be ready you need to wear something glamorous!"I grabbed her wrist and dragged her up stairs in the room with hallways full of gowns and dresses of every size and color.

"How long is this hallway?"asked Ritsuka astonished.

"Only 2.5 km long but,there's another room down there*points down the room/hallway*spealcially for makeup and shoes,"I explained.Ritsuka's mouth gaped opened.I pulled her around the hallway.

(I know this is from Barbie,but I couldn't find a picture to describe this room,so it's like this but a longer hallway)

30 minutes later...

Ritsuka came out of the change room with a light pink blush.I stood up and clapped.

"It's beautiful!"I squealed.

(What Ritsuka was wearing)

(What you were wearing,[no handbag])

"Um...,may I ask why we're dressing up like this?"-Ritsuka.

"Oh did I mention something about a party?"

"No,"

"That makes sense,I forgot to mention that tonight there will be a party held in the east wing all the polictians and accountants of companys to meet with Rem's Father but,he's in England taking care of some work things so Rem is discussing the benefits and plans for the company's co operation,"

"Makes sense but do we have to go to?"

"Because,the sons of the policyians and accountants are going to bge there!and we want to impress them!"A maid then came in.

"Milady,you are needed in Master Rem's study,"-maid.

"Sure,your dismissed,"she bowed and left.I waved good bye to Ritsuka and went to Rem's study.

"How is the plan?-Rem

"It's going smoothly,"

"Great,once we create illusions of the polictians and accountants as well as young boys,we'll incage the girl and then, the Grimoire will be ours,"Rem smirked evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!and thank you for all those who are supporting this book!please vote and follow.