Chapter 4 Pt 2

Been dead for a long time, but thanks to the power of anime and internet it had revived me.So about the 1K speacial ending, I going to save it for when this book hits 4.5K.Why? because specials are special.
Anyways, enjoy!<3

P.S, I changed the cover, I think it looks better now.

Your PoV
I looked at what Ritsuka was pointing at.My eyes widen at what she was pointing at while she blushed.A guy around Ritsuka's age that was 1,not invited, 2,is not an physical illusion by Roen, and 3, a long term enemy.Let me present you the selfish, cocky bastard, Aleistor Charles Kristiair(Chris-te-air) the thrid or A.K for short, Prince of the Werewolves.Another race trying to get their hands -or should I say paws - on the Grimoire besides the vampires.

He was looking our way with those sneaky red orbs,Ritsuka kept fluttering her eyes and looking away occasionally glancing to look at Aleistor, while we were having a stare down, he sudden smirked and walked away to talk with another intruder of hi...

He was looking our way with those sneaky red orbs,Ritsuka kept fluttering her eyes and looking away occasionally glancing to look at Aleistor, while we were having a stare down, he sudden smirked and walked away to talk with another intruder of his army that had intruded into Rem's mansion through the devils patrolling.Jesus I wonder if they're even doing their jobs correctly considering the amount of werewolves that got through.I glanced at Roen who was hiding in the shadows behind a pillar, he nodded and gave the signal.

"Well, uhhh, Ritsuka, how about we go and grab something from over there?"I suggested.

"Oh, okay."She smiled.Roen came over to me and pretended to mutter something to seperate Ritsuka and I.

"Oh, I see."I muttered, acting my worried expression.

"What's wrong?"Ritsuka asked.

"Something just came up, I'll need to go take care of it, go ahead and enjoy yourself."I encrouraged.She smiled and nodded her head heading towards a near by chocolate fountain.I hurriedly walked towards the exit, sparing a glare at Aleistor.I quickly went into Rem's room.I closed the door behind me and looked at Rem.

"Is there something wrong?"Rem asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes.Aleistor has snuck through the guards probably using dark magic and is probably after Ritsuka as well."I told him while leaning against the door.

"And also, it's about time you show your face around the room."I added.

"*sigh*I know."Rem sighed in defeat and stood up from his armchair and walked with me towards the ball room.The doors opened and I quickly skimmed around for Ritsuka.

"Brown hair, brown hair, short brown hair..."I muttered.Brown hair!

"There!"I silently exclaimed to myself.She was talking to Aleistor.

"(Y/n)!"Ritsuka exclaimed happily.I walked over to the pair and slightly waved.

"Hey Ritsuka, Aleistor."I muttered his name glaring at him.He's a danger to all women and devils.He gave me a genuine smile and waved.

"(Y/n)!Long time no see!"he greeted still smiling.Oh, you wanna play? let's play.

"Hey Aleistor!It's been awhile, fancy seeing you around here!"I greeted back.Translation:"What the f*ck do you think you're doing here, uninvited".

"Well, I heard Rem was holding a party for a company co opeation, so I thought it would've been a great idea to drop by and say hello and dicuss the co operation contract."-Aleistor

"I'm sure Rem's father would be delighted!"I smiled clapping my hands together.Lies.Rem's father is sealed away and so is mine.

1 hour later

A number of guests started decreasing, uh I mean leaving.Ritsuka and I thought it was getting late.Before we headed back towards our rooms for the night, Ritsuka just had to insist on saying good-bye/night to Aleistor before going, I told her to go by her-self because I wanted to give them two a moment as an excuse to not face Aleistor.I scurried past the servants that were cleaning up the decorations and food.I went into my room and quickly showered and dressed, locked my door, before falling onto my bed in a large and baggy t-shirt and comfortable shorts.

Morning

I got dressed for school and breakfast was downstairs, apparently according to Rem, Ritsuka wasn't feeling well, and didn't eat breakfast.I sat down across from him on the other end of the long table, decroated with set up plates and vases and everything fancy.I quietly ate my breakfast, pancakes and milk with salad on the side, Rem never touched his salad, he never ate mushrooms, becasue according to him, mushrooms are a fungus, which it is but, it's ediable.I finished up and the servants took the dirty dishes away.I turned to head to the limo.

"(Y/n)."

Rem's voice stopped me in my tracks, I slowly turned to him.

"Yes?"I asked confused.

"Is there something you want to tell me?"He asked.

"Uh, no.Why do you ask?"I asked lying.

"It doesn't matter."He muttered back sighing.I walked towards the car Marianne handed me my school bag and bowed.I got into the limo in my seat next to Rem.What's up with him?Is there something wrong with how I'm acting?or is it that he thinks that somethings off about me?Well, come to think of it, I was the one who's been a weirdo, could it be that he found out about my goal or that I'm related to Makis?I wonder,

what's wrong?

----------------------

BAM! Chapter 4 completed!Stay in tune for the next one!