Chapter 4 Pt 1

So,a lot of my readers wanted to read the next chapter of this book, unfortunately lately I'm busy with a lot of things,list;assessments,exams,studies,chores,etc.So I'm just going to update with a tiny bit of the next chapter for this book.Until I get enough time to write,all books are on hold.
Your POV
I sighed,it felt like a lie,it felt like my wholly new developed friendship with Ritsuka was a lie.Betrayal.I could feel guilt,swirling inside of me,like everyone's guilt is just in there,regretting everything
"(Y/n)!?"Rem spoke loudly,I blinked and quickly faced him.
"I'm on it,"I quickly replied and dashed to the ballroom in the East Wing.Roen was there waiting for me in a butler suit.I giggled and ran up to him.
"Roen,you little munchkin! Look how cute you are!"I beamed,not even attempting to control my giggles.He blush a cute shade of rose pink before thanking me for the compliment.

"Okay Roen do your thing!"I shouted pointing around the room,the ballroom was lit by a large crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling in the middle or the massive room

"Okay Roen do your thing!"I shouted pointing around the room,the ballroom was lit by a large crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling in the middle or the massive room.Roen bowed and changed into blackish purplish smoke,he swooped around the place and created illusion after illusion.Young boys around my age,nobly dressed men and ladies along with a band of musicians playing a lively waltzing sound.(oh tell me about school!dancing is the worst subject!if your still in primary school[which there shouldn't be any on wattpad] high school is your worst nightmare!)Maids came in and set up long tables aligned with velvet silk cloths and food setting up the scenery.Another batch of servants came in and decorated the pillars with bunches of pink and white roses.The maids and Roen left.I stood there admiring their work.I heard the clicks of heels,the door opened behind me.
"Ritsuka!"I shouted excitedly.
"Hey,a kind sergeant of yours led me here,"-Ritsuka,I peeked over her shoulder.Marianne,I smiled at her she smiled back,bowed and left.

Ritsuka tapped my shoulder,I looked at her she pointed at something,I turned my head to see what she was pointing at

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shirt Chapter yes I know but all I can manage at the moment,remember all books on hold and please don't forget to vote and follow!^-^
@Music_Melody22