Acceptance Letter

⇗ pick your uniform above! ⇖

Congratulations on being accepted to Seiyo Academy!

                         ♡          ♡          ♡

This book is a reverse harem, it contains a group of guys and girl, and you'll have the choice at the end of the book of which ending you want to get.

I'll write different endings for each different guy and which one you choose is up to you~

Let me know if you want a bad ending where his yandere self takes over, I would love to if that's what you guys would want.

Enjoy Readers and feel free to vote or comment if you'd like!

                         ♡          ♡          ♡

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️ May 2023 : This is an additional note (mainly for people who have read this book before) to say that this book is currently in the process of editing.

This book was very popular when I published it but I ended up unpublishing for over two years as I wanted to fix some areas (The plot and characters will be the same it is mainly dialogue and spelling mistakes).

Like my other book 'Captured', I will be republishing the edited book chapters every week so it's like the book is coming out all over again.

I'm doing this as many people love this book and I don't want them to lose a book they enjoy, I know that I would be upset if a book I liked was unpublished forever.

Please be patient with me and I will do my best to finish this book for you all!

Lots of love ੈ♡˳