Chapter 3 : The Council Sent Their Host To Charm Me

⏜︵⊹︵⏜︵୨୧︵︵ ︵⏜

Edit notice : You can see the text messages between you and Sebastian above! Also added mini moodboards for Akiro and Sebastian ♡

  ⏝︶⊹︶⏝︶୨୧︶⏝︶⊹︶⏝

The following day had shown no sign of anything unusual.

After texting your trusty butler, you slipped your phone into your pocket.

You decided to enjoy the current sun hitting your face and the relatively quiet street with a few other students heading the same way to school that morning.

You exhaled as the cold breeze hit your face, smiling slightly. You closed your eyes for a couple seconds and felt the warmth hitting your lids.

You suddenly felt the cold breeze become stronger and the sun's warmth blocked from your body. You opened your eyes to Akiro's smirking face interrupting your morning walk.

"Morning princess! You're smiling. Are you that happy to see me." You wanted to ignore him, but after he had offered to pay for your meal yesterday, you felt obligated to at least answer.

"I'm just enjoying the sun, that's all."

He raised an amused brow. "You're calling me the sun? How romantic."

What an ego.

"No Akiro. I meant the blinding ball of light in the sky that you're currently blocking."

He raised his hands up as if to surrender and slipped out of the way.

Just as you were trying to return back to your zen state, he then slid beside you and walked with his hands in his pockets.

You internally sighed at the loss of the peaceful atmosphere and similarly surrendered to his presence.

There was a moment of silence that made you peak curiously in his direction. His whole demeanour was relaxed and inviting, as if you could tell him anything.

The breeze was gently brushing against his purple hair, and his eyes seemed to sparkle in the sun.

He was certainly beautiful, but you didn't need to tell him that. You couldn't help but steal more glances as you walked.

"You shouldn't join the council if you don't want too. But I feel like Akihiko might force you." His voice was somehow more serious than before.

"How did you join the council Akiro?" He ran a hand through his hair and looked up to the sky thoughtfully, thinking back as though it had been ages ago.

"I can't really remember that well, but since my family hosted parties all the time it helped me to learn about hosting events. I guess he found that useful and asked me to join."

He sighed and looked to the ground.  "I know from experience that when he wants something it's hard to stop him, especially with his dad owning the Academy and him being the successor."
Your eyes widened, you stared at him in disbelief.

"His dad owns the Academy?!" It would definitely be harder to get away from his line of focus.

His eyes widened when he looked at your shocked expression, as though surprised to see you didn't know that. He chuckled and smiled, patting your head.

"Aw (y/n)! Everybody knows that silly!"

You looked away in annoyance to see him teasing you, but looked back to see his smile again. It wasn't like the one before, it was more genuine.

"You shouldn't worry, he'll only give me a hard time so don't let it bother you. I'm used to it." He smiled comfortingly, but you frowned.

Your were conflicted.