Chapter 1 : First Day

⏜︵⊹︵⏜︵୨୧︵︵ ︵⏜

Editing notice : The images I had before of Misaki and Bisky have been changed to mini moodboards as I lost the original images reuploading this chapter

  ⏝︶⊹︶⏝︶୨୧︶⏝︶⊹︶⏝

You had been enrolled at an high achieving academy known as Seiyo Academy.

It was famous for its intelligence its good looking students. The students come from wealthy families, making it a difficult place for commoners to attend, which for you was no exception.

This all happened to you very suddenly, just like every time you were forced by your parents to change schools due to their job.

You had moved to another new town and were made to leave new friends behind, even though you always promised to stay in touch, it never turns out that way.

You were mostly used to it by now since your parents were always busy with their agency. Although making new friends was always hard when you knew you'd have to leave them behind.

You set foot in the old building. It was massive in comparison to the last schools you had attended over the years.

Your parents had always urged you to attend private schools, but you didn't like feeling the stuffy atmosphere. You wanted to live as normally as you could.

"HI!"

You jumped as your thoughts suddenly interrupted by the loud voice of a girl greeting you. She had long, pink hair tied in two pigtails, light eyes, and an excited grin.

Beside her stood a shorter girl with long dark hair and blue eyes, she was expressionless. Her uniform was similar but different a colouring.

"Hey! You must be (y/n), it's nice to meet you!" You returned a smile, surprised to be making friends this early in the day.

"My name is Bisky, this is Misaki, say hello!" Bisky nudged Misaki who was writing on a notepad. She raised her head, looking you up and down before replying flatly.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you."

You smiled, confused as to whether or not she meant it. "Well, as you already know, I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you both." Bisky cupped her cheeks.

"Aww, she's so sweet!"

Misaki clicked her pen. "(y/n) (s/n), same age, some classes along with Bisky. Moved through five different schools because of her parents' agency - all being commoner schools as from preference, most likely because she doesn't enjoy the extent of her parent's income."

Misaki blandly stated, looking up from her notes.

You blinked, shocked.

"Come on, don't scare her Misaki! Sorry, she likes to learn all about those who come to our school." Bisky laughed awkwardly, shooting a look at Misaki.

"So? It's just normal..." Misaki replied, unfazed.

"Don't worry about your lessons (y/n), you have the first with me! I'll tell you where to go from then until your timetable gets given! I'm sure we'll be good friends! I just hope the school council doesn't call for you, otherwise that will be really bad..."

She mumbled the last part to herself, although you heard her clearly. Before you could question her, she linked arms with you, dragging you in a random direction.

"See you later Misaki!" She yelled, catching the murmurs of the other students, wondering who she was dragging.

                        ·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·