Chapter One

• Dedicated to Viria-the best fanart artist ever!

So, I decided to write another fan fiction. This one has to do with many heroes from all my favorite stories and what happens when they meet. I hope you like it!

Me-*whispers* are you guys ready?

Leo-*whispers* I like to whisper too.

Me- Shut up.

Annabeth- Really Leo? Yes Cam, we're ready.

Me- Alrighty then, let's get this show on the road. So to speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My lady, Porphyrion lost the battle. The giants are back in Tartarus, most of the demons in your army have disintegrated, and the Seven have returned home, thinking they're victorious."

I shall have my husband take care of my sons. We shall plan a fierce revenge for the Seven Halfbloods.

"What is your will?"

I have been greatly weakened, I shall not be able to assist you, you shall have to be strong.

"Have you ever seen a weak blizzard?"

Your powers as a snow goddess make you prideful. Your snow cannot help you with this task. For this, you must use all your cunning.You must be clever and vigilant, you cannot let the demigods know you are the one toying with them. Can you do this?

"Of course."

Percy Jackson will be sorry he didn't cooperate. He and his friends shall pay the price for his mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think? Please vote and comment! And also, let me know a list of your favorite villains and heroes. They can be Disney or non fictional. I want to know who you guys think I should include in this story.

Thanks for reading!

Me- And what did you guys think?

Percy- Can I just say, I'm scared now?

Leo- Was that who I thought it was?

Me- Muahahahahaha!

Piper- Uh oh.

Me- "Uh oh" is right.