Chapter Four- Carter

Hey guys!!! Sorry it has been so long! Gah, I had so much other stuff to write! But its here, now! I hope you like the ending of the chapter!!!

Percy-What does she mean by that?

Me-NOTHIN

Percy-Jeez! I was only asking!

Me-Hehe, sorry. Just dont wanna spoil it for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There he was, getting out of his car. There was a girl with him, they looked about the same age, and the girl had curly blonde hair, and a scary looking dagger strapped to her waist.

Before I left Brooklyn House, I had had no idea what I would do once I found Percy. It was just the only thing I could connect to my strange dream with the snow lady. So here I was, with absolutely no plan of action.

Before I could say more than his name, Percy spoke, "What are you doing here?"

I put my wand in my pocket, "I need to talk to you."

The girl next to Percy spoke, "You flew all the way out here to talk?"

"Well yeah," I said, confused at her irritated tone.

Percy seemed to have a 'get to the point' kind of attitude, "What's wrong?"

I glanced around, making sure no evil snow goddesses were listening in, "Its about a weird dream I had last night."

They didn't say anything. Did people come to them from halfway across the state to tell them about dreams often?

"I was standing on this very beach, and it was snowing," I continued, "There was this lady..." I was going to describe her, but I realised I couldn't quite remember what she looked like, "She said some things. She wanted me on her team to get revenge on someone, some demigods."

Annabeth and Percy shared a look like, we were right!

"Since you were the only demigod I'd ever met, I asked her about you. She said, 'Percy Jackson...I do not know him.' And then when I said I wouldn't join her, she bid me goodnight, and I woke up to snow in my bedroom."

Percy looked at the girl, "Who was that goddess Piper said she killed?"

Her eyes widened, "Khione."

"Who's Khione?" I asked, feeling very much like a third wheel.

"Snow goddess," Percy shrugged, "Never met her personally."

For some reason, that surprised me, "She sounded like she knew you."

Percy laughed, "Pretty much everyone in the Greek side of things knows my name."

"Why?"

The girl smacked his shoulder lightly, "Don't let all the fame and fortune go to your head, Seaweed-Brain."

Percy raised an eyebrow, "Fortune?"

"Wait, wait, wait. This Khione isn't after you?"

"I didn't say that," Percy said, "Did she say anything about anyone else? Like a patron goddess or something?"

I thought hard, "Yeah...she did say something about her mistress. Whatever that means." Percy and the girl seemed to know exactly what it meant, and they didn't like it.

The girl was speaking to Percy in a different language, probably Greek, it sounded something like, "Αυτό είναι κακό, αυτό είναι πάρα πολύ κακό." Yeah, I don't know either.