Chapter two.😔

To people who read this when it was first published. You are my first readers on this book <3 Thank you my fabulous numbers. I lubba you guys :D

Y/N

I screamed so loud that I swear the entire universe heard me.

"Help! SOMEBODY!" I shouted. I was in a empty room that had a sweet flowery odour.

It was hand cuffed to the pure white bed with big...fluffy marshmallow like pillows... NO STOP IT Y/N WE GOTTA FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE.

I looked around frantically.

This room had baby blue wall ,peach marble floor , a big window opened window and a white ceiling

I growled and pulled. Only one hand was attached to the bed.

My feet were planted on the ground.

I pulled harshly. My wrists were burning, red rings around it.

It wasn't because the handcuffs were too tight, it was because of all my struggling.

I looked at the window, wind softly blew the curtains , making the curtains do a wave.

It was like they wanted to taunt me.

They wanted to be like "Hey! I'll open this big window! If you got through you could have freedom but sadly you're tied to that bed... oh well!"

I pulled harder this time , using all my strength.

My wrist were honestly suffering. At this point I wouldnt be surprised if it started bleeding.

"I. Wont. Die. Here" Each word i said i did a pull.

I stopped and sighed.

I gave up and sat on the bed.

I'm gonna die here.

I looked outside the window.

Endless rows of trees...

At Least the sky was beautiful.

A mixture of dark blue and light blue were blended together with some clouds forming shapes.

Birds flew around the sky.

I frowned.

CN.. Mom... Dad...

Wind blew stronger this time making my hair flow back a bit.

The door squeaked open.

"Uhm.. Hi... Y/N?"

I didn't answer.

My back was faced to the door.

I just kept on staring on the window, my back slumped.

I heard footsteps walk towards me.

The bed creaked as someone sat next to me.

My head turned to see.. MASKY!??!

I screamed and almost fell off my bed.

I backed away as far as i could away from him.

My body shivered in fear, my heart was pounding.

Masky immediately stood up.

My back hit the wall, the handcuff was pulling against my skin once again.

"No! Hold on! Don't be afraid of me. Please I would never hurt you.." His voice sounded sincere.

I still stayed in the same place, his voice was gentle and had calmed me down a tiny bit. Just a bit.

"Y/N?" He asked.