Chapter sixteen. 🤔

Y/N'S POV

My breathing quickened. My heart sped up. I was frozen, unable to make a choice of what I was going to do.

His warm fingers touched my face.

He cupped them in his hands as he looked into my eyes.

I almost felt like he had never been with my bestfriend.

I had almost felt like everything was back to normal and nothing happened.

But..

Masky grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him away from me.

"Hands off buddy!" He growled.

I ran out as quickly as i could.

My legs were starting to hurt ,but i didn't stop. I could hear footsteps follow mine. 

C/N was always faster than me.... I always remembered when i had got tired... he would've carried me back home and kissed me goodnight.

I tripped and fell over. My knee scraped onto the rough ground. I let out a yelp of pain as i fell.

I fell onto my knees and hands. My hands... I turned them over to see small cuts. On my right was a huge cut.

I didn't even notice until now. A burning sensation hit my hand as i realized i was injured.

The injured area of my hands began to throb in pain. C/N got on his knees and stared at me.

"Oh crap.. You okay?? I can call 911!" He said as he examined my large cut.

He had always been so worried...

Overthinking things that were so simple.

"Are you serious?! You cheat on me and still act like we're even friends!?!? Go to hell!" I tried to hold back the tears that were going to come out any second now.

This time he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into a embrace.

I tried to shove him off, but it hurt to put any pressure onto my hands.

He began to lean in towards my face. His lips touched mine.

But it didnt feel good at all.

It didnt have the same spark as always.

It felt cold and dead. Tears began falling down my face. A part of me still believed he was mine and he still loved me.

I didn't know what to do.

I felt him get pulled forcefully away from me.

C/N tumbled backwards, almost crashing into a garbage can.

"Dont..touch her!" Hoodie yelled, standing in front of me with one arm out.

Hoodie ran by my side with a worried look.

"Did he hurt you??" Hoodie gasped with anger and shock as he saw the blood that was beginning to drip from my hands.

I just went ahead and hugged Hoodie.

I began to cry into his tshirt.

Hoodie frowned and wrapped his arms around me.

"Dont cry... Please dont cry.. We're here... Everything will be okay" He cooed into my ear as he  softly ran his fingers through my hair.

" You fucked up" Masky growled at C/N.

"Who the heck are you guys?? Y/N! Come on baby! It was a mistake! I swear! B/N did it! She told me you died in an accident!" C/N begged, looking at me with puppy eyes.

Masky moved and stood in front of him this time, blocking his view of me.

"What the fuck....? If you dont get the hell out of my way you're not gonna have a good time" (YES) C/N challenged with a scowl

"You're dead" Masky grinned.

Toby's POV

Y/N ran out of the restaurant with tears sliding down her cheeks. I let out a small gasp as I saw her run out.

"I'm so sorry!" The waitress begged the lady in black. "Please don't fire me! This is my only way of getting money! If not... my... my brother...he's going to-"

"I don't care! Get away from me! You're just a brainless creature who's literally made of bad luck! You poured hot boiling coffee onto our health inspector, used shaving cream as soap, broke dozens of our expensive plates.. AND NOW THIS!?!" she hissed with frustration.

"Clean this mess and GET OUT!!" The lady roared one last time before stomping off.

Most of the customers had left, scared off by that lady's attitude or the big scene that had happened.

The waitress looked at the ground with a frown as she got down on her knees and began picking up the pieces of the plates that laid on the ground.

She looked up to me.

"Oh..uhm.. i'm sure they'll serve your food soon.. if you'd like.. i could ask for a takeout for you... since its been so crazy" She gave me a unenthusiastic smile "Sorry again"

I got down next to her and began collecting pieces of the broken plate as well.

She turned to me with a shocked expression.

"I don't want to see you doing this...' I didn't finish my sentence. I WAS GONNA TIC NO PLEASE.I tried my best to hold back the tic. I didn't want to seem weird in front of her..."Uh-hh... A-a-alone!" I laughed awkwardly

I felt like i had to be perfect and not be who i normally am. AKA  A WEIRD STALKER CRAZY SYRUP GUY.

I picked up piece by piece and placed it into my palms.

She gave me a smile before whispering thanks.

I smiled back.

She turned her focus back down to the mess. A strand of blonde hair falling over her face.

Partially covering her eyes. I looked at her eyes.

I raised an eyebrow.

How weird...

Her eyes are red?

LUCKKYKYKKY