Chapter ten. 😮

Masky

I stared at her beautiful (Insert eye colour) eyes. She was adorable.

I lifted her chin with the tip of my finger gently. I slowly leaned towards her.

"Cutie" I whispered into her ear.

I felt her body tense up. A smirk appeared on my face. Her reactions were so amusing.

I leaned back and looked at her face.

Her mouth was open. Shock written on her face.

Tch. I've fallen for another mortal. I took my arm off her.

I wanted to hold her forever and keep her safe, but this is wrong. A part of me wanted to kiss her soft lips and whisper sweet things to her.

Yet inside my heart I knew.....

I knew that she wouldn't survive the corruption. My heart pained when I thought of Y/N being swallowed by darkness.

My nails dug into my palms. Y/N awkwardly turned her head away from me. Her hands gripped the side of my JACKETCOATWHATEVER.

I grabbed my mask and placed it back onto my face.

I felt her eyes on me once again. "Y/N??" I heard someone call out with surprise.

Toby stood up and ran towards her. Tackling her with a big hug.

I felt a hard pain in my chest when I saw Toby with her.

I shouldn't be jealous. Shes not mine.

I sighed. Everyone turned their heads.

"Y/N? I THOUGHT SHE DIED" Jeff said. I stood up and brushed my pants.

Toby got off her.

She gave him a smile. Y/N looks happy. If she's happy I'll be happy too.

"MASKY HOW DARE YOU KEEP Y/N TO YOURSELF" Toby cried.

I heard Ben snicker. "I wonder what they did" Shut up Ben.

Oh right! I forgot to tell Y/N what the corruption is.

Y//N got up as well and grabbed her plate and soda can. "Excuse me" She said. Her voice was like a lullaby.

She was so perfect. She past me and headed inside the living room.

I grabbed my things too and threw it in the trash bag we had out.

Toby and Y/N.

Hm.. They would be a good couple. I let out a sad sigh.

I once had a girlfriend. A mortal destined to become a proxy just like Y/N, but something went after her and made her dark.

She was not my baby any more. She had become a monster.

She was corrupted. Nobody knew what to do. We were all thinking "Should we kill her or attempt to cure her?"

We locked her up for our safety. Tried everything on her. Nothing worked.

At that moment. I hated all the creepypastas. I hoped that burned and died.

I was so blinded by love that I set her free. She left without saying a word to me.

I was broken. Everything hurt so bad. I was too weak to protect her..

I was too weak to protect..........Emma.

I hadn't realized that i was standing on the grass just staring at the sky.

"Masky! MASKY! Earth to Masky. HELLOO?" I heard Jane shout at me.