Chapter six. 👍👎?

Y/N

I sat outside of Hoodie's room. Too afraid to go back inside.

I was slowly snacking on the chips, thinking about what would happen to me. My thoughts travelled to my family.

Will they look for me? My eyebrows furrowed.

I looked around the mansion.

It seemed so empty right now. Couldn't i just leave? And nobody would find me?

I stood up. I cautiously tip toed downstairs.

Thoughts swirled through my head. Should i be doing this? What will happen to me? How do i even get home?

I looked around. My eyes flickered as I heard a creak.

Sheesh..  scared me to death. It was just the creak of the window.

I paused. Listened for sounds and anything that signalled that someone was here.

Then I..

Ran

Past everything and unlocking the door.

A wash of cold fresh wave of air hit my hit.

I breathed in.

I took one step on the wet grass.

What the.. my shoes.. They're gone. I looked down at my bare foot in the cold grass.

I sighed as I saw the starry sky. It was clear even though it was raining so hard. Odd...

I took another step.

Then another.

Finally I started dashing through the grass, making it into the deep forest.

I let my arms open. I closed my eyes and the rain drops dripped onto the bridge of my nose.

I felt so free.

I felt like I was never kidnapped.

A big smile formed on my lips as I kept on running through the forest, hoping to reach the end.

When a few minutes had past.

I was still walking through the forest.

It wasn't dark for some reason. The bright moon lit up the forest making everything look so gorgeous.

All I could see now was just trees, trees and more trees

An hour had pasted.. or at least it felt like an hour. I stared at the ground as i slowly walked through the trees. My feet throbbed in pain.

My legs were sore. I needed to rest, but i was too afraid someone would find me and take me back there.

The moonlight still shined through the darkness.

The bright light guided me through the darkness of the forest

I saw a building in the distance. Something sparked inside me... Determination. (Yes)

I ran towards the building, trying to ignore the sharp pain in my legs and feet.

I stopped. My eyes widened. My jaws opened.

It was the mansion. I fell down to my knees as i stared in horror.

My fingers touched the damp grass.

I came back to where I started.

T-this is impossible! What the hell?!? I saw a figure sitting by the mansion.

It noticed me. The figure suddenly started to move towards me

I didn't move. There was no where to go. If i ran away i would just die in the forest.

The figure was.. Toby?..

He stood in front of me. I backed up a few times. "I-i'm sorry!"I stuttered out, remembering kicking him in the nuts.

He raised his hand. I closed my eyes, afraid he was gonna hit me,but all i felt was a gentle pat on the head.

"Don't be sorry.." Twitch "I didn't feel it.. I expected a lot of pain and just exaggerated..Forgot I can't feel shit." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Now... Did you just try to escape?" He asked, tilting his head to the left slightly.

I gulped.. "Uh.. If i say yes will you guys cut off my legs or something"

He laughed. "No. Well maybe Jeff-" He paused

"Hey...Your legs.." He asked with actual concern in his voice as he looked down at them.

I arched an eyebrow, very surprised that he even asked.

"Yes" I said, not wanting to admit that i was in pain.

"Stand then" He said, i could even imagine him with a grin

"Uh. Nah. I actually really enjoy touching the cold wet ground. MAKES ME FEEL CALM YA KNOW" I joked.

He laughed before going behind me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, no reply.

I felt his arm wrap around my waist as he suddenly pulled me up.

I stood still. Not falling or anything,but it hurt so badly.

He let go of me and stood in front of me. He motioned me to go inside. I couldn't move though.

I shook my head. I heard a sigh come from him.

He got in front of me. His back faced me.

"Get on"

My face flushed red. I don't know if i felt uncomfortable with this or i was just embarrassed.

I slowly got onto his back. My arms wrapped around his neck as his hand held my thigh so i didn't fall.

He secured me and slowly began to walk towards the mansion.

"I heard that you were *twitch* attacked?" Toby hummed

"Yes..." I murmured.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?" I asked

"I'm suppose to protect you" he cooed

I didn't respond.

How could a guy like him even have feeling?

They were all monsters

No other words were said.

It was just silence

I placed my head on his back, not on purpose...but it just felt right.

Wind softly blew at my hair. I felt at peace. My eyes slowly fell closed.

I began to drift into sleep.

"Goodnight newbie" He said with a playful voice softly.

L U C K Y

I totally ship it. Toby x Reader :)

^ COUH jokes on u past Cookie! I AM WRITING A TOBY X READER NOW