Chapter four. 😧

Y/N
My eyes slowly opened. It was a blur. I blinked a few times.

My vision was dark and blurry.

I was laying down. I felt arms around me.

I heard a snicker. Then another one..

I grumbled and attempted to roll around but I was stuck in place by the arms.

I still felt the fabric of the blanket on top of me but I felt someone behind me.

My vision became clear.

I saw three creepypastas standing in front of me with cameras and giggling like little girls.

I shrieked and covered my face.

I heard the person behind me mumbled "5 more minutes please..."

H-Hoodie!!

My face turned red.

My hand touched the arm around my stomach.

"Hoodie?" I asked, flustered.

All I got out of him was a quiet confused "Hmm?"

The creepypastas aka the elf the guy who cut his face and a guy with a hatchet suddenly broke out laughing.

Hoodie mumbled something before suddenly getting off the couch as fast as he could.

He got off and left me laying there.

The warmth we made was still trapped under neath the soft fluffy black blanket.

I stared in shock.

I examined the elf.. or.. Ben..? Alright Ben. I examined Ben's unusual eyes.

The blood seemed to be fresh and new, dripping down his face,but some how it didn't seem to drop into the floor or his clothes.

"See something you like?" He winked as he inched a tiny bit closer to me.

No.. no!

"Stay back!" I screamed, I got off of the couch and ran to Hoodie.

"AY CHILL LOOK AT THE PHOTOS I TOOK ON SNAPCHAT" The elf showed me a phone.
My jaw dropped.

The phone screen showed Hoodie and I cuddling with each other with the dog filter on.

AND THE FILTER ACTUALLY WORKED ON US.

The dog tongue was sticking out of both of our mouths.

Hoodie seemed to be in shock mode as well.

"Hey what happened to her face?" The elf asked as he squinted his eyes to examine it.

I turned my head away in embarrassment.

My fingers touched my lips.

The blood had dried up.

I ran my fingers to my nose.

OH FUCK THAT STILL HURTS

The guy with hatchets which I'm guess is Toby walked towards me with his hands up like he was getting arrested.

I turned my head back to them.

"Hey Miss. Don't be afraid of u-us" he said in a calm voice as he was walking closer and closer to me.

The others watched.