Chapter 20

Sierra's POV

I felt something warm trail down my throat and onto my breast. Those sent sparks down my spine and making me moan. I stirred a little bit and slowly opened my eyes. I looked down and saw the beast laying his head on my stomach and placing feather kisses there. Gosh that feels so nice. 

"Good morning," I said while playing with his hair. He slowly looked up and greeted me back with a big smile. That smile is going to be the death of me. "Xander did you wake me up with kisses?" I asked him. "Yes, I did. I woke my fiancee in the most wonderful way so you can't complain," he said hovering me now. I trailed my finger down his abs. 

"Who said that I am complaining?" I said while putting my hands behind his neck. The beast leaned a little bit and as always I met him halfway crashing my lips against his. Our lips were moving in sync. I will never get tired of this. He slipped his arms around my waist and turned us around. Now I was the one straddling him and never breaking the amazing kiss. 

As I broke the kiss to breathe, he started to kiss my jaw and making me melt in his arms. I threw my head back, savoring the moment of pleasure when I felt his hands sliding onto one of my breasts. As always, one thing leads to another which made us not leave the bed until ten in the morning.

We are now laying on the bed not willing to get up. But we are in Italy and we can't just stay in the hotel room for the whole day. On top of that, I dreamed of coming to Italy, I should enjoy it to the fullest. I looked up at the beast and he seemed to have fallen back asleep. 

When I will finish taking the shower I will wake him up. He looks too cute while sleeping though. I was about to get up when I felt something blocking me on the spot. The beast had his arm around me preventing me from moving. "Where are you going Angel? Let's just stay in bed," he said in his sexy sleepy voice. 

"Xander I don't want to waste this beautiful day. Let's go out," I whispered in his ear before placing a little kiss on his cheek and he nodded. That's when I realized that I was completely naked under and I was still kinda shy to actually walk around naked. I pulled the cover from the beast to cover myself but couldn't pull the whole thing because the beast held the other hand. 

"Angel why are you covering yourself? We made a lot of things that involve me and you being naked," he said looking amused. "I know but you know it's my first time and I need to get used to it," I said looking down. "Angel don't do that. You are beautiful. Every. Inch. Of. You," he said kissing me as he said each word. 

"You are amazing Xander. Please don't break my heart," I more like blunted out and my eyes widen when I realized what I said. "I can't even imagine hurting you Angel. You mean too much to me for me to even risk of losing you," he said while taking the cover then we both made our way to the bathroom. We brushed our teeth and took a long relaxing shower together.

We are now having breakfast while casually talking. Suddenly the thought of my work popped in my head. "Xander, about my job as your PA-" I said. "Yea what about it?" he said cutting me off. "I still want to continue working for you. I mean I still want to work," I said looking at him. He looked a little displeased. 

"Angel, you know you don't have to work," he said and I nodded. "I know but I love working and you remember the purpose of me signing the contract right. It was so that I keep my job and prove to my parents that I can be independent," I said and he nodded his head as he understood my situation. 

"At least I will always have you near me," he said with a wicked smile. "Angel, I am really sorry that your brothers are mad at you. I didn't mean to make you sad," he said with a remorseful face while looking down. I cupped his face and kissed him softly. "It's fine Xander. Can we go and pay a visit to them?" I said and he stiffened a little bit. I almost thought that he was scared to meet my brothers. "Anything for you love," he said kissing my forehead.