Chapter 23

Sierra's POV 

I am currently in the car with the beast. We are going home a little bit early because we have to attend the business party of Mr Russo the Italian investor. "Angel do you want to grab something on the way home?" the beast asked me while reaching for my hand. 

I am actually craving for mint and chocolate chip ice cream. I want it so bad. "Um can we have ice cream please?" I asked him with puppy eyes. He looked at me and chuckled. "You want ice cream now Angel," he asked and I nodded. 

"I want mint and chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate syrup on top with some sprin-" I couldn't finish my sentence as the beast smashed him lips against mine. "Calm down Angel. You can have whatever you want," he said and I blushed. He noticed me blushing and he smirked. That asshole! 

Suddenly his phone started to ring and he picked it up. I slowly leaned my head onto his shoulder and he placed a little kiss on my forehead and continued to talk. 

"Angel wake up we are at the ice cream shop," he said and just by hearing ice cream I jolted from my seat and saw him looking at me with his amazing smile. This smile make my legs feel jelly. Gosh how did I get so lucky? 

The beast got out of the car and extended his hand so that I could get out of the car. We are at the park and the ice cream truck is parked on the side of the road. There is so many cute little kids buying ice cream. It's so cute to see them eating their ice cream. A little boy have if smudged all over his cute little face. This is making my heart melt. 

I suddenly placed my hand on my stomach thinking of my baby. I think I want my first child to be a boy. Mommy is waiting for you baby I thought to myself. "Angel come, let's get you your ice cream," the beast said while pulling me to the truck. 

"Here you go Angel, your mint and chocolate chip ice cream," the beast said while handing me the cone of ice cream

"Here you go Angel, your mint and chocolate chip ice cream," the beast said while handing me the cone of ice cream. Wow it looks so yummy! "Thanks Xander don't you want some?" I said placing a kiss on his cheek and he shook his head. I looked at him in disbelief. 

"You don't like ice cream?" I asked him and waited for his answer. He simply nodded. "How can you not like ice cream? I mean how can someone not like something as amazing as ice cream," I said looking at him in disbelief. "Here have some," I said while putting the ice cream near him and he bite into it. "Xander it's not how you should have an ice cream. Here you should lick it like this," I said while licking the ice cream. "I must admit it's pretty good," he said while licking the side of the ice cream. He was now having too much. 

"Hey go get your own now it's mine," I said pulling the ice cream back to me. He just looked at me and smiled. Then he turned his head to look at the children playing in front of us. We were sitting in front of a kids playground and there was kids running around and laughing. They are so carefree and having so much fun. 

After a few minutes I finished eating my ice cream and the beast decided to just spend some time in the park. It is so beautiful here. He is now laying his head on my lap and talking to me. I can't help but smile seeing him so close to me. The man I love is right here with  me and the symbol of my love for him is growing in my tummy. I can't wait to tell him the news. I can feel that he is going to be happy. He is going to be an amazing father I know it.