Bonus Chapter

Sierra's POV
"Come on boys we need to make this video for daddy okay," I said as I took the kids in the living room. Alexandros and Alessandro was following me as I had my little baby girl, Athena, in my arms. "Why do we have to film a video Mama," Alessandro asked. "Because it's daddy's birthday tomorrow baby and this is part of his gift. Okay now sit down I'll bring the camera," I said as they settled on the sofa.

"Ready Xandros you are first," I said as I fixed his messy hair

"Ready Xandros you are first," I said as I fixed his messy hair. "Happy birthday papa. I love you," Alexandros said making me smile widely. "So Xander do you have something to tell to papa," I asked as I looked at him through the camera screen. 

"Um I love that you teach me fighting," he said as he smiled. "What do you love the most about papa," I said as I admire my beautiful babies. "I love being your son," he said making me laugh.

"Okay Sandro come its your turn baby," I said as I motioned him to come sit in the place of Alexandros. "Daddy happy birthday. You are becoming a big boy now daddy so I didn't get you anything," Alessandro said making me burst of laughter. 

"Ok baby do you have anything to say to dad," I asked as I threw a glance at Athena who was in the sofa next to Alexandros. "What do you love about dad, honey," I asked as I looked at my baby boy. 

"I love that daddy scare everybody at my school so everyone is scared of me too. Thank you daddy," he said as I gasped. "That is not a good thing Sandro," I said as I shook my head. Xander is going to hear a lot about this from me.

"Babygirl it's your turn," I said as she squealed. "Hwappy bwirthday papa," she said as she clapped her little chubby hands excitedly. "Do you love papa babygirl," I asked and she smiled. "I lovwe papa this," she said as she opened her arms showing that she loves him that much. "What do you love about papa," I asked her as she couldn't sit still. 

"Papa bweakfast," she said making me giggle. "You love when papa makes breakfast," I said and she nodded while smiling widely. "That was good babygirl," I said and called the kids to film the last part. "Ok everyone you all say love you papa when I say go okay," I said and Alexandros nodded but Alessandro was distracted as Athena was trying to bite his finger. 

"Mama Athena is hurting me," he said as he looked angry. "She is just playing baby. Now everyone look here. And Go," I said and all the three of them said it. "Good job kids. Now let's get you ready for bed. Daddy will be calling in a few minutes," I told them as I took Athena in my arms. 

Xander is actually on a business trip and he is coming back tomorrow which is on his birthday and he actually thinks that I don't remember because I haven't brought it up at all. When it comes to birthdays, I always starts getting really excited about it way before but for him birthday, I wanted to do something special and coming from my heart with all the kids. Tomorrow I am going to surprise him and I can't wait for that.

I have already given the kids their bath and changed them into their pj's. They are now currently talking with their dad. After a few minutes of talking to him, the boys finally let me have the phone.