Chapter 31

Sierra's POV

"Thank you so much Angel. You made me the happiest man in the world," Xander said as he held the newborn. Oh yes, today I gave birth to a healthy little boy after going in labour for 10 hours. "I am sorry for getting mad at you baby," I told Xander as he kissed my forehead .

(Before going into labour)

I was in the kitchen with Kayla and the kids. My feet was hurting and swollen and I was feeling a little bit tired. "Sierra where do you keep spoons? Kade needs one," Kayla asked while giving Kade his plate. "Bottom right drawer Kay," I told her and she muttered a thanks.

"By the way where is Ron and Nessa?" I asked her. "They are with Alex and Noah in the garden," she said and I nodded. We were having our usual brunch together. We were actually waiting for Darcy to come.

And Noah is finally back from his tour and he was more than excited when he saw me with this giant tummy. He also got a boyfriend which is amazing as he will be not alone anymore. Now Darcy, Noah and Kayla are friends thanks to me. "Mommy, aunt Si peed herself," Kade said and I felt a sudden pain through my body.

"ALEXANDER DELUCAS GET YOUR ASS HERE," I screamed at the top of my voice. He came in the kitchen all worried. "What happened? Angel what's wrong?" he asked coming to me. "MY WATER BROKE," I screamed. He froze for a minute. "Oh my god, the baby is coming, the baby is coming. What should I do? RON what should-" he stopped as I slapped him.

"Calm down. It's me who is having the baby not you. GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL," I yelled. "Sorry love let's go, Ron can you grab her suitcase from our room please," he said as made his way out. "Alex aren't forgetting something?" Kayla screamed at him and she pointed at me as I was clutching my stomach. "Yes yes sorry love," he said as he took me into his arms and got me into the car.

As I got to the hospital, I was rushed into the labor room and Xander was always besides me. I was feeling contractions and it was unbearable. "I am never going to let you touch you ever again," I yelled at him. "Angel calm down. Breathe in slowly okay," he said while holding my hand.

After several hours of painful contractions, our baby finally came to this world all healthy. Xander and me decided to name him Alexandros. Alexandros Dominico Delucas. "Where is my nephew," Jay asked as he came through the door.

JAY? What is he doing here? "Jay when did you get here how?" I was then speechless. "Well look at that cute little baby, hello I am Uncle Jayden," he said playing with his nephew. "I texted him and he asked me if he could use my private jet and came here with your parents," he said and kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you my love," I said to Xander. "Anything for you Angel," he said as my parents came in and started to give all their attention to Alexandros. "I love you so much Angel," he said as he looked at our baby in the arms of my mother.

Unfortunately, Santros and Catalina were not in the country to see Alexandros now but they are getting here as soon as possible. "Where is-" I started but couldn't finish my sentence as Caiden and Aiden came. I was just going to ask about him.

"Hey Princess, we got you flowers," they said as Aiden placed the bouquet besides me and then turned to look at the newborn. My whole family is here with me and I have the love of my life besides me. My family is complete now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(One and a half year later)

I was sitting in the living room reading romance novel while Alexandros was sleeping in his crib

I was sitting in the living room reading romance novel while Alexandros was sleeping in his crib. Alexandros is our little bundle of joy. He has been a very good baby since day one. Once in a while he would wake up in the middle of he night and start crying but not that often.

Xander loves our son a lot. He always tries to spend most of his free time with us but him being the owner of such a big corporation makes it difficult but I appreciate the effort he puts in it.

Suddenly I heard Alexandros shift in his little bed so I came closer to check on him and saw his wide awake and staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes. Yes, he got his dad's eyes. "Hey sweetie," I said stroking his chubby little cheek and he giggled. He took hold of my finger and started biting if with his only cute little tooth.

Suddenly the doorbell rung and Emanuel went to open the door. I took Alexandros into my arms and went to see who it was. "Hey Si..... Aunt Si...," Kayla and Kade said together. "Hey Kay... Hey buddy," I greeted Kayla and then pinched the cheek of Kade. "Hello Alex junior," Kayla said as she stroked the cheek of Alexandros and he giggled. I love seeing him like that.

"Anyways come on we need to get you ready," she said pulling me to my room. "But," I said but she cut me off. "Just go take a shower and give me your son he will be fine with me," she said taking Alexandros from me. I muttered an okay and made my way to the bathroom.

After taking my bath, I went to my room and saw a beautiful dress lying on the bed. "Si wear the dress and call us in when you are done," Kayla said from the other side of the door and I said an okay and went to put on the dress. "I am done you can come in," I said and Kayla came in with the kids.

She gave me Alexandros and Kade went to sit on my bed while playing with his toys. "So do you want curls or straight hair?...... I guess I will just give you nice curls," she said without even waiting for me to answer. I nodded and then she started to straighten my hair and helped me put on some light make up.

I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't express how I felt at that moment. I was looking a little bit different but I like it. "You like it Xandros?" I asked my baby as he played with a strand of my hair. I guess it's a yes.

"Come on now you need to get going. Your prince charming is waiting for you," Kayla said as she took Xandros from me. "To where?" I asked her. "You will see Si. You just get into the car okay," she said as we got out of the house and I went into the car waiting for me. What has he planned? This man never fails to surprise me.

 What has he planned? This man never fails to surprise me

After some thirty minutes, we reached beach. The beach? The driver came to open he door for me and led me to the beautifully decorated spot with a table lit by candle lights and petals everywhere. I walked to the chair and trailed my hand on the side of the table. This is so beautiful.

"Angel," I heard the love of my life call behind me. I turned to see him kneeling in front of me. "Angel, you look beautiful. I know that we didn't have a good start. I never believed in love until you made me realize what love is. I love you so much. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful baby. When you left me, I couldn't function well. I can't live without you. You are my everything, my life and my oxygen. The first time we were got together was because of a contract and now I want to make it right. Sierra Blooms will you do me the honour of marrying me again and becoming my wife the right way?" he asked and I was standing there frozen by what he just said.

"Yes yes yes," I said as he placed the beautiful ring around my finger after removing my former ring. "Thank you so much my love. I love you Angel," he said and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I love my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here is another update, I wanted to show how they stay together and all so here you go. Next will be the Epilogue. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about the chapter.

-Love Mokshda