Five times

Okay so this is a quick AN before the story starts, it is a short, 7 chapter story, each chapter is a different encounter. All will be in Addison's POV. while most of these use real events from the show, I will be using made up events, kind of like what happened behind the scenes and situations they don't show on Greys but were bound to happen.

Each one will be an encounter with MerAdd, each one will be angst, and the last one will be when they finally kiss for the first time. I've read plenty of these on archive of our own and I LOVE them. I wish there were more on Wattpad tbh. I've mostly read swanqueen ones and mellivia ones because nobody writes about Meredith and Addison :// under appreciated ship much...

Anywhore,

If you guys like this one make sure to comment, because this was super easy to write because it's not a set plot, it didn't take long for the entire story to be written and read over, so I could easily do more. Like 'Five times Meredith and Addison could have had sex, and the one time they actually do' or some shit like that.

Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoy it, they'll be a new chapter up every day or two until the story is done!!!

Vote, comment and follow!

~Daisy