CHAPTER : 11

Green was everywhere
Green was every time
Green was hypnotizing me
Green was pulling me towards it like darkness towards light
Green was close to me
And
Green was staring at me...

She is going to die.

*****

Endless pain. That's what I felt when I opened my eyes. Someone was beating a hammer on my head. I held my head in between my hands trying to clutch it away from the severe pain. I sat up and leaned on the headboard of the bed trying to find some support.

Needless to say, I was having my first hangover, and it was not thrilling at all. I tried to see where I was, and it relieved me to see that I was in my room. Let me rephrase it.

In my messy room.

It seems like a war cut loose in my room which ended up with casualties such as a broken vase, a toppled chair, books on the desk somehow scattered on the floor, and my clothes from last night including my bra and underwear. Wait, what am I wearing now?

I pulled the covers off myself self and what I saw chilled me to the bone. My hands started shaking, and my vision blurred in front of my eyes.

I was wearing a shirt. A long-sleeved men's shirt which was way too big for my size. Not to mention the distinct men's cologne. That was not the end of it.

I was naked.

With only the unbuttoned shirt which only covered my arms if nothing else. My skin was sticky and disgusting, and I wanted to scrub it off of me.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and started scrubbing my skin raw. My tears fell silently, lost in the shower.

D-did I do something I shouldn't have done? What happened last night? I tried to remember what might have happened, but there was this null void in my memory which I could not get through. I only remember agreeing to take a silly challenge thrown at me by Ivan but after that, I am lost.

She is going to die.

Suddenly these words rang in my head drowning me in confusion and fear. What is that supposed to mean? I was scared is an understatement. Did I have my one night stand?

I tentatively tried to feel whether I was still a virgin or not, and it was quite odd because I never touched myself before. Slowly my hand inched towards my core, and I was more than relieved to feel my pure virginity.

Tears of happiness fell down my cheeks, and I was happy that I still had the thing I treasure most.

I wrapped a towel around me and stood in front of the mirror which was foggy due to the hot shower. I took out a napkin and rubbed the mirror but as the reflection unfolded in front of me I became pale like a sheet of ice.

There on my shoulders and neck were big red blotches of hickeys. There were some under my breast and ribs like big scratches. I was horrified and shocked at the mirror and the reflection it was showing. It's as if the guy was hell-bent on marking me.