CHAPTER : 12

The bell rang indicating the end of the sixth period and the beginning of the seventh period also known as hell or PE. I dragged myself towards the changing room with a heavy heart while others were relieved to get some time out of the boring theoretical classes.

While changing I saw the marks again and shuddered at the thought of someone having fun with me while I was unconscious. The fact that I did not even know who the guy was scared me most.
I had to take special precautions while choosing my dress and a turtle-neck sweater with skinny jeans and boots provided just the protection I needed. The PE uniform was a little tricky, so I bought a sweatshirt and leggings with me. The coach did not like my disobedience, but it was freezing outside, so I had the perfect alibi.

"Come on you lazy hooligans! I want everyone in the field. Start running ten laps and whoever is the last one to complete will have to do five more!" Mr. Stone shouted at us with his rough and ragged voice.

He somewhat reminded me of the peacekeepers in hunger games. Like them, he does not bring peace or happiness to me.

I started my run with other girls, trying to stay neither at the very first nor at the very last. My body was running and so was my mind. I thought back to what happened at the weekend when Liza was not home. I was kind of glad that Liza was with Max at his home since she had a hangover like me. I didn't know how I was going to face her and tell her everything.

My mind was a whirlwind and my eyes on the ground when I accidentally tripped. I somehow gained my balance and blinked my eyes a few times. Suddenly I noticed someone on the campus staring at us, the girls from the window of a classroom. I squinted my eyes and saw that he was not a student because his grey suit did not say so.

What a pedophile.

****
It was a little awkward to see Mr. Dimitri after the weekend since he came to my home and stayed a night, but it was clear that he was not affected at all. If something he looked more commanding in his grey pants and a white crisp shirt.

"Good morning class since it's the second class I am having with you, so I want to know how each one of you are with your instruments and where you stand in rank. I will call names, and they will have to present a piece of music to me with their chosen instrument. You have five minutes to decide, and your time starts now." The way Mr. Dimitri was giving orders, it was very similar to a master ordering their slaves. There was no loop of discussion or freedom allowed, and it seemed like we were under autocratic leadership.

My mind was already jumbled up, and it was not functioning properly. Let alone choose a song.

"Rachel Borgs" Mr. Dimitri called in his deep voice.

All heads turned towards the victim who got up from her seat and went towards the violin kept on the showcase.

I don't think five minutes were up.

Rachel was quite the star student but even her hands were shaking while stroking the strings of the violin.

A very impatient Mr. Dimitri did not even let her finish her song and dismissed her out of the class. One by one each one of the students were dismissed after their incomplete performance. I found the class totally empty when my name echoed in that Russian accent on the four walls of the room.

"Rose"