Chapter 6

I can't move. My body wont let me. I look around me and I'm there. I'm back at that bridge. I'm back at the place my family died.

My body was frozen. All my muscles numb. I could see the car. It was in flames and no one was around. I could hear the screams.

" ALEXANDRIA" My eyes went wide. It was my name. My real name. It wasn't Evangelina like the police had told me. It was Alexandria Ivanov.

" ALEXANDRIA" It was coming from the end of the bridge. I closed my eyes, trying to make the voice go away. I clutched my head in my hands and screamed.

" GO AWAY!!!! I"M OT ALEXANDRIA ANYMORE!!" I opened my eyes and screamed but no sound came out. I was in the car

My lungs filled with water and I began to choke. I looked around and I saw them. Their bodies pale, burnt and lifeless.

There eyes were open and staring at nothing. My mothers hand gripped my fathers and little 13 year old Vlad was desperately trying to find air, as was I. I could feel my lungs burning and my veins tightening.

Vlad went still. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I wanted to cry but tears just missed with the river water. I squeezed my eyes shut.

I let the water envelope, there was no point anymore.

" Lina!"

"Lina"

I shot up from my bed, sweat dripping down my forehead and my brown hair stuck to my fair like a magnet. Someone's hand were holding the side of my face.

" Lina? Are you okay?!" Jaxon icy blue eyes stared into my brown frantic ones. His hand was on my waist and I held onto it like it was the only thing keeping me safe.

" Jaxon?" He used his hand o wipe a piece of hair out of my hands. I was even surprised he was in here, surprised he was actually worried about me. He kept looking at me, his eyes scanning over everything. My face , my body, my hands, everything.

He was worried and he looked like I was going to slip through his fingers and fall through the cracks.

" You were screaming. I can in and you were crying a-a-and screaming and I didn't know what to do." He rambled and he realized what he was doing. He let go of me and backed up from the bed. He still kept that worried face though.

" I-I'm okay. " I looked him in the eyes. " Thanks"

I looked down at my hands that once held his. I clenched them and then released.

" Whose Alexandria?'" I looked up at him. I must have said something in my sleep.

" No one." I took the sheets off my legs and a stood up. But I guess I was a little weak because my legs became wobbly. I almost fell but Jaxon caught me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom. HE sat me on the counter and turned on the sink. I watched him take out a rag and run it under the water. He wrung it out and handed it to me.

" Should help you cool off. I have some sleeping pills if you need them. " I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

" Why would I need those?" He leaned over me. His hand brushed my hip and I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I could feel his breath on my shoulder. I was perfectly still.

He pulled some little blue pills and handed them to me.

" It's almost 2 in the morning." I made an o shape with my mouth. I took the pll out of his hand and swallowed it.

" Thanks" I carefully stood up and balanced myself with the counter. I grabbed Jaxon's arm and he helped me back into my room. I sat back in the bed and leaned my head against the head board. I closed my eye for a second waiting for the door to shut and Jaxon to leave but it never did. I opened my eyes to see that he had sat down on the couch and propped his hands behind his head.

" What are you doing?" He looked over at me and gave me a smile. A genuine one.

" Don't feel like running into your room again and saving the damsel in distress when I can just sleep right here."

Way to ruin the moment Jaxon.

I groaned and slid into the sheets.

" Fine."

Okay so this chapter was really really short but I just felt like it was needed. SO enjoy some longer chapters later!!!