Chapter 2 - Letter

-Someones POV-

Mr. Kim Minyeong, the head of agents in Seoul hurriedly went home with the invitation letter that Yonfei Org. sent.

I'll give this to my son. Just thinking about it makes me excited and nervous though but I trust him and I know he can do it. He thought

"Yeobo~I'm home!" he said while walking to the kitchen

"Oh, you're here. And look who's smiling brightly today. I think you have a good news?" Mrs. Kim said crossing her arms in front of her tummy

"Read this. Read this!" Mr. Kim is just so excited

"Ok ok Yeobo. I'll read it, so relax." Mrs. Kim read the letter. She don't know why but this letter gave her a confused feelings. She's somewhat excited but nervous at the same time.

"Yeobo, don't you think this is dangerous? Making our son part of this police something training?"

Just so you know guys, Yonfei Org. didn't put the real meaning of EXO because as an agent, no one is allowed to know that, because you'll be in disguise at work more often. Even Mr. Kim didn't tell about him being the head of agents. He's known to be a financial assisstant under government.

"No. He has my blood. I know he can do it." Mr. Kim said and give his wife an assuring smile.

"Alright. Let's eat, I'll call the Kids." Mrs. Kim

"MINSEOK-AH~ MIYUNG-AH~ LUNCH IS READY~!" She shouted.

The night didn't end without Mr. Kim Minyeong telling his son about the letter.

"I'll think about it." Minseok said eyeing the letter

"Yes son. And I hope you'll apply there. It's a rare opportunity you know?" He said with convincing tone

"Wait. How did you know about this Appa? You're not even in security and protection department?" Xiumin ask his Dad confused on what's happening

"Uh-Uhm. Well, they just gave me that. Anyway! I just really hope to see you there. I'll go to bed now." Just like that Mr. Kim went to their bedroom

Appa is weird. Hmm. EXO team ha? Sounds interesting though. He thought

-Kai's POV-

"Hey! Wake up Sleepy head! Kim Jongin-ah wake up!" there goes my Uncle

"Kris Hyung, its summer break. Let me sleep." I just covered my face with my arm. I called him Hyung because our age gap is not that big and he doean't want me calling him Uncle.

"Let's play stupid! I bought new CD for our PS3 and your father sent as a letter inviting us to go to this place and apply for EXO something." He said. I didn't respond.

"Ok then. Let's wake you up in a hard way." He grip my ankle and pulled me out of bed dragging me down the stairs.

"AH! OUCH! WHAT THE! HYUNG STOP! AH! I-I'LL WALK!" he let go of my ankle

"Good! Come on let's play. I give you permission to eat lunch while we play."

Seriously, how old is he?  I thought

We lived in one house since our parents are busy. We have our own maid so it's fine.

"Hyung, I'll go buy us some snacks." I'm just too lazy to play right now

"WHAT?! Oh, you better hurry up. My hands are itching to play this!" Hyung annoyingly said

I make a small chuckle. Grab my wallet and my car keys "Ok, give me half an hour. Gotta go~"

I went to our favorite cafe and ordered Americano and Café Latté. I sat down holding the thing that's going to vibrate when your order is done.

I noticed someone holding a letter which is quiet familliar. The guy noticed me.

"Hey. Is there a problem?" He asked

I shake my head "Uhm. By any chance, is that an invitation from Yonfei Org?" I ask him confusedly

His eyes widened. "You're going here too?" He asked waving the letter. I nod. " Wow. By the way I'm Zhang Yixing, call me Lay." He stood up and offered his hand. I stood up and shook it "Kim Jongin, Kai for short. My Uncle is going there also."

"Uncle? I thought it's only for 17-24 years old boy?" I think he's confused now. Well its nothing new though

"Well he's only 22. Long story." I smiled. Then I felt something vibrating

"Oh. Gotta go now, my orders up. Nice meeting you Lay. See you in Yonfei." He nod and smiled

I went back to our house and told Kris Hyung about it but I got scolded because I'm late for 1 minute. Yeah, 1 minute.

I sighed just thinking about it.

-Luhan's POV-

Knock! Knock!

"My dear princes I'm ba-" Mom

We're suppose to prank Mr. Jangwoo, our butler but we froze when we realize that the water balloon landed on our mothers face.

"U-u-umma-a.." Sehun and I said stuttering with our eyes wide opened.

"So I guess you missed me so much that you even throw water balloon on my face." our Mom said still on her smiley face with a sarcastic tone

Sehun and I looked at each other. Sehun mouthed something like 'Run' I get what he wanted to do. We started running as if there's a monster chasing us.

Sehun and I are fraternal twins. I'm the hyung for 4 minutes gap.

"SEHUN! HIDE! WE HAVE TO HIDE!" I shouted while still running. We stopped on the garage.

"He-Here! Let's get out of the mansion for a while." He said while panting because we run fast

"Where do you think you're going?!" on our surprice our Mom catch up. Blocking our way to the car, what scares us the most.

"UMMA! How did you- Where-" She cut me off by revealing her Wip

"Why are you running? Don't you miss your beautiful and angelic mother?" She asked doing an aegyo

Beep Beep!

Thank God! Father is here.

"Yeobo~~" Our Mother hug our father as soon as he stepped out of the car. He froze and became pale all of a sudden liked someone who saw a ghost. Our Dad mouthed us something, Sons, our Queen is back. With a surpised-scared look, we just nodded. Suddenly our Fathers' face lighten up, I think he's thinking of something.

"Jagiya~ I'm really happy to see you here. Me and the boys are not expecting you'd come today. Uhm. Well, I have something important to tell them. Boys, to my office please." Appa says trying not to sound nervous. As soon as he faced us he mouthed us Palli!! I gulped and try fast walking. Oh no. We can feel our Moms' deathly aura.

We ended up being beaten up by Umma. She separated Me and Sehun now. Our dad is a general but he's timid if  it's our Mom we're talking about.

Kriiiing! Kriiiing!

"Mmmm" I moan as I heard an annoying noise

"Sehun.. turn that off.." I said while I cover my ears with my pillow

Kriiing! Kriiing!

"YAH! Sehu- Oh. yeah I forgot." I said to myself.

I forgot we have our separate rooms now since Mom came back from China. Geez. She's really scary.

So this is the day for that Yonfei Org that Appa told us.

Hope it will turn out great.

------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey guys I really wanted to know your opinions! please do comment. I don't mind it. Positive or Negative.

I'll try to updated another chapter later.