CHAPTER 12

Sehun and Kai proceed to their mission. That's to get in the Security Room without anyone noticing them and if possible, to get two Man in Black.

They started making a big-fast steps after closing the door of weaponry room. Kai leads the way while Sehun constantly looing at their back in case there are enemies approching them.

They passed the living room which they find hard to hide because of their unknown enimies were there. Fortunately, the enemies didn't noticed them. After passing that dangerous area, the way is easy in the next area.

They make their way to the cinema which is near the access door to the Control system. Both of them walked fast soundless. At the turning point, Kai peeked first to see if there's someone guarding that area.

"Sehun-ah, hide!" He confirms while pushing the other boy to find a nearest hiding place. While hiding themselves behind the large  box. Noticing the unfamilliar box, Sehun asked in a soft tone.

"Kai-yah, isn't this box suspicious? I don't remember seeing this." He mumbled while his eyes not taking off the box.

Kai Shhhoed him when he saw the enemy nearing them. He clicked his tounge, worried that they might catch them. The footsteps are getting nearer and nearer. Sehun and Kai don't know what to do. They only have one choice, and that is to fight the guards.

Kai peeked first and saw that there is only two of them. He told Sehun his plan and the latter just easily agreed knowing that it's their only choice.

Sehun fished out his stungun, as well as Kai. They position themselves to make the work soundless. Every steps their enemy make their nervousness level went up.

Steps.. Sehun gulp.. Steps.. Kai wipes his sweats.. steps..

"GO!" Sehun shouted in a low tone.

The two man got startled by the sudden attact of the young boys. Sehun took advantage of it, he press the button of his stungun then poke it on the neck of the nearest guy. The mans' body started to shake, he fell on the ground unconscious when Sehun pulled out his stungun.

Kai on the other hand is still fighting the other guy. He then remembered something; while avoiding the punches of the man, Kai pulled out a pepper spray inside his pocket then when he got the perfect timing, he press it. The man groaned in pain pressing his palms on his eyes. The guy fell down unconcious when Sehun poke the stungun on the mans nape.

"Yah. This is fun!" Sehun excitedly said while waving his weapon.

"Woah there!" Kai blurted while making a distance to Sehun "You might accidentally poke ne with that." he continued. Sehun mouthed 'sorry' then put it back on his belt bag.

The two teenagers carried the mans on their backs then proceed to the Control Room. They tied and put docktape on their mouths before reporting to others.

"Hyung. We got two hostages here. Take care on your way here. We're just lucky these two are weaklings." Kai reported the older members just answered a 'got it' while some said 'good job boys'