Chapter 9 - Groceries

Author's Note:

Heyya! :D

So I've been trying to make this story more interesing. Please don't forget to share or vote for my story. And oh! I would love it if you share to me your opinions as a reader.

Kamsahamnida~ ^^,

---------------------------------------------

It's been a week now after EXO team moved to their Cave. Yes! They called it EXO Cave because Chen said they are like hungry wolves every time.

It's almost lunch time, the best are just in their usual routines. Playing video games while eating, exploring their mansion munching foods, chit chatting like girls, talking about boy stuffs, etc. But their activities got cut off when Xiumin suddenly shout from the kitchen.

"Kyungsoo-ah?! Lay-ah?!" Xiumin shouted from the kitchen. They boys heard it so they hurriedly run to the kitchen.

"Hyung! Gwenchana?!" Baekhyun asked with worried tone

"What happened here?" Kris asked calmly

They are all shock on what happen to the kitchen. All cabinets are open, the 3 big refrigerators are open, some utensil are at the floor while some of the kitchen things are scattered everywhere.

"What kind of typhoon will be formed inside the kitchen?" Chen asked or he ask himself rather

"Pabo!" Chanyeol smack Chen's neck lightly

"Yah! I'm thinking of an explanation here!" He said

"Tsk. Stop it you two." Suho said

"Hyung, what happened here? Is there a problem?" he continued

"YES! There is a problem." Xiumin said

"What's the problem hyung? If you want some ramen I can cook you some." D.O. said

"If its ramen, leave it to me! I'm good at it!" Luhan boast

"Ne! Lulu's ramen is Jjang!" Sehun said while stretching his arm showing two thumbs up

"That! That's the problem guys. We don't have any foods now." Xiumin said worriedly

The boys looked at each other with 'eottoke' faces.

Since none of them don't have any idea how to do groceries because they always find food at their kitchen or they'll just asked for delivery or go to expensive restaurant if they wanted to eat.

*Silence*

*Silence*

-Twin's POV-

(Guys Luhan and Sehun are talking in their heads here)

Sehun: Hyung. What to do? Are we going to die here?

Luhan: Aniya Pabo! We can just call for delivery or go out to eat. Don't overreact.

Sehun: You're the Pabo Lulu! Remember this place is private and only Yonfei's and Us can enter here.

Luhan: Ahh. Ne. Then we don't have a choice but to go to supermarket. Geez. This is going to be our problem.

Sehun: But that's not the biggest problem hyung.

Luhan: Huh? what are you saying Sehunnie?

Grooowl!

"That's the biggest problem! Chanyeol hyung is!" Sehun said out loud, pointing at Chanyeol.