Chapter 11 - Men in Black

-Baekhyun’s POV-

The ray of light from my window woke me up. I put my hands on my eyes to cover it from the blinding sunlight. I turn to my side and tried to sleep again. I covered my self with my blanket; I heard birds chirping, so peaceful. But it didn’t last long because I heard loud noises outside then suddenly I heard the alarm which cause me to stand up and look outside the window. My heart beats abnormarly.

Nothing, I saw nothing but the green field. I went to my balcony to inspect the other side, I saw Xiumin hyung already standing in his balcony.

“Xiumin hyung!” I shouted. Enough for him to hear me.

“What’s happening?” I continued

“I don’t have any idea either. Why don’t we check it out?” He said, I just nodded and went back inside my room.

I didn’t have a time to change nor wash my face because Xiumin Hyung came to my room already. When we got out it’s really surprising! I already know that all of us are really heavy sleeper but not like this. Xiumin hyung, Chen, Lay hyung, Kyungsoo,Suho and I, are the only ones awake.

“How can they still sleep with the noise of alarm?!” I ask in disbelief. They just shrugged their shoulders

It’s weird. Yes, it also came to my mind that maybe the trolls just playing without inviting me. But I was wrong because Chen is with me. Maybe it was Chanyeol?

I snapped back to my senses when Suho hyung spoke as if he's reading my mind "No, Chanyeol is still asleep."

“Hey this is weird.” Kyungsoo says

“And creepy.” Suho added

"Boys! Come here!" Xiumin hyung called us. He's been tapping the big monitor in our sleeping quarters a minute ago.

My mouth fell open when I saw men in black suit roaming around our mansion. Scattered everywhere, examining evert corner and every object inside. There's too many of them. I wonder how they broke to our 15ft gate. I pushed Xiumin hyung lightly at the side to give way for me to take a glanced in every room in the house.

"Guys! We can still go to the weaponry room. Come on, let's wake up the others." I said, they nodded then went to wake the others while me, Suho hyung and Xiumin Hyung stayed to think of a plan

-Luhan's POV-

"Lu..Lulu! Wake up! Waaake uup!" I woke up with Sehun's loud voice plus he's shaking my body.

He knows I hated morning and what the hell is wrong with him? It's summer break, it's too early to play. Who the hell turned on the alarm?!

I click my tounge then sat up to give my brother a death glare. I saw worries and nervousness on his face so I softened then put my palm to my face before I talked "What? Why are you so early?" I asked. He started bitting his nails. From that I knew there's something serious happening. Sehun bit his fingernails if he sees our mom.

"Lulu. The-there's.. guys.. bad guys.. ah.. Intruders!" He almost shouted the last word. My eyes grew wide opened, Are you serious? then he nodded. He stood up and gesture us to get up. He leads our way to the corridor. I don't know what to say so I stayed quiet with a shock written on my face.

I saw the elders talking in front of the monitor, out of curiosity I walked nearer to check what are they pointing in the morning. My jaw dropped when I saw our house being invaded by man in black suits.

"How did they break through?" I asked nervously not taking off my eyes in the monitor. Everyone stays silent so I turned to my left and right but they just shook there heads.

"No one knows actually," Baekhyun answered "Hey why don't we call Yonfei?" he added.

We turn to Tao because we know he never leaves his phone. He already know what to do so he immediately slide his phone out of his pajama's pocket.

"NO WAIT!"  we turned to the person who spoked. It was Xiumin hyung "Don't you guys want some fun?" we looked at each other first,because nodding.

"Well, that's a very good start though." Suho hyung agreed

"Yeah. And let's think of this as our first mission." D.O. added.

Almost all of us agreed except for Tao, even Sehun who's nervous earlier agreed. Tao who's actually the least person I think that will disagree with this chicken out.

"Don't be a chicken Tao. You know martial arts and you're good in fighting. Don't worry. We have your back, man!" I patted his shoulders. He sighed heavily then nodded eyes on the floor. We gave each other an assuring smile, some patted Tao's back to calm him down.

We made our plan before proceeding to our rooms. It took us 5 minutes to sort all of our ideas. Good thing the 3 trolls are behave today. I was in a bit shock too when I saw Baekhyun wide awake earlier.

We change to our comfortable clothes before I walked closer to the access to open my secret passage. I tapped the hexagon symbol behind my soccer ball display, I put my thumb and less than a minute my bed moved to the side and showed a big capsule with white lights inside. I step on it and pressed the red button. The capsule slid down the hole, I closed my eyes then Ding. I'm in weaponry room. We will all meet in the here.

"Phew! I really need to get used to it." I mummbled while patting my own chest. I thought I left my heart up to my room.

I heard the others chuckle. "Yeah. Tao almost cry because of this passage way." Kris said. I looked at Tao and believe me if we're not in this kind of situation I would definitely laught my asses off.

"Let's put this earpiece on so that we can communicate while doing this mission." Baekhyung gave us device for communication. We check it all first before picking our weapon. We decided to use not deadly weapons yet, but we brought two guns each just in case.

"Woah!" Chanyeol woahed that made us came to where he is. We said the same. shocked when we saw different kinds of high tech devices. We stayed in owe until Suho and Kris clap their hands to get our senses back. "That's enough boys. We still have a mission to do."

---

"Alright. Sehun? Kai? Are you ready?" Suho asked the two boys

"Ready to break a neck." Kai

"Yes." Sehun then he nodded ones

Our first plan is to go safely to the security room and capture two man for questioning.

"Goodluck boys! Fighting!" Suho encourage them

Sehun looked at me before opening the door. I gave him a nod then smile and mouthed 'fighting' with my fist on the side.