Chapter 5 - Wrong turn

-D.O’s POV-

It’s already 5 in the afternoon when Mr. Jung dismissed us. We all went to the basement chatting while walking as if we’ve known each other for a long time now. I hopped in my car and started the engine. Just as we planed, we would follow Suho-hyung’s car.

While driving I felt something is wrong with the place. I drove slowly to observe the place. It’s like an abandon street. You can see trash on the street and I also saw rats! I stop my car when Kris car stopped. Yes, I was following Kris while he follows Suho’s car. I saw Kai’s car beside me, he opened the window as I opened mine too.

“Hyung! Is this really the place?” He asked out loud so that I could hear him

“I don’t know. Let’s check it out.” I said and stopped the engine. We all went outside to check it.

How come this place will be our dorm? In front of us is a wrecked building and has a signed board saying ‘No Trespassing’.

“Yah Suho. Is this really the place?” Xiumin Hyung asked while examining the place

“Ne Hyung. I typed it on my GPS earlier and this is where the arrow led us.” Suho Hyung said with a disbelief tone

“Wait let me check your GPS” Xiumin went in Suho’s car and took his GPS. He took a piece of paper in his pocket. He turned his eyes to the paper to the GPS to the paper and to the GPS again. He’s comparing the location.

“YAH! Pabo-yah?!” He shouted. We all got startled by Xiumin’s shout

“Hyung! Is there something wrong?” I asked with my eyes SUPER wide opened

“THIS is wrong!” He turned the GPS to us and the paper

*Laughs* We all laugh our asses out loud. Chanyeol is on the ground already holding his stomach while Sehun is clapping like a seal. Kris and Kai is just standing acting cool.

“Yah. Kai! Kris Hyung! You don’t have to hold your laughter!” I shouted. Then *Pfft! HAHAHAHAHAHA* They both started laughing with us.

Suho is just there standing looking at the ground. He blush because of embarrassment.

“How could someone typed this wrong? You’re just going to type Yongpyong 1469 where the heck is that Yungpyeong 1469?” Lay said in between his laughs

“Y-yah! It’s just a typographical error ok?!” He said angrily.

I thought we’re going to stop laughing until Chen’s mouth opened

“Typo error? More like Pabo error!” We all laugh again

“Ok. Let’s stop now.” Xiumin said

The laughter’s ended. Some sighed getting tired of laughing. Some wiping the tears of joy.

“The only problem is.. Gwangpon is you know.. 2 hours drive from Seoul.” Luhan said. Our mouth make an ‘O’ and nodded.

“Let’s stay in our hotel first and drive there tomorrow morning.” – Suho

“Good idea.” I said

Suho’s family owned a hotel in Seoul since he’s mother is a business woman. We drove back to Seoul.

@ the Hotel

“Me and Sehun will share rooms.” –Luhan

“Us too.” Kris and Kai said

-Chen’s POV-

Some of us are comfortable already with each other so they decided to share rooms. Someone patted, I turned around and saw Xiumin hyung smiling.